The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Alright, I´m thinking of closers, no idea for which episode, but closers:

Wendy: They are going to want to end an episode with a bang.

Gymani: The whole "sings her song but doesn´t pick her" will be a good ending for an episode.

Holly: 4 Chair turn, with an Ariana block to boost it. And again, she doesn´t get the artist.

Aaron , Brittany and Girl Named Tom might be placed in the middle of an episode. As for Carson, I can see him opening an episode, or depending on how his performance went and how much  the coaches fought for him, he could be a closer too.

Also, I see Wendy, Holly and Gymani being early airs, like in the first week, maximum in the second. Girl Named Tom as well.

I have a feeling Carson will be saved for later, probably around Ep 4 or 5, since they´ll probably want to showcase Wendy first for Blake. No clue on where Aaron and Brittany would air. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous111 said:

Damn that Carson kid is one hell of a violene player.

But I'm not much into his voice

If I was a coach, and he was playing his fiddle like that, I’d probably turn my chair too, regardless of the singing. Of course, we don’t know whether he played an instrument. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, musictothesoul said:

From their YouTube videos it sounds like they are all solid vocally. They all seem to have a different range, so they could pull off more then country. 🤔

These three YouTube videos show each of them taking the lead vocally. 

Soooo gooood!!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

If I was a coach, and he was playing his fiddle like that, I’d probably turn my chair too, regardless of the singing. Of course, we don’t know whether he played an instrument. 

Here´s the CMA medley with Ricky Skaggs. Carson´s fiddle solo comes around 5:25. It´s brief, but he makes the most out of it. This performance in general is exemplifying why I love bluegrass in the first place.

5 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Wyatt Michael liked the comment of Kelly on this post of the voice's instagram account 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRXhUd3pZva/?utm_medium=copy_link

it says "Can't wait!! 😃 #TeamKelly". John also commented below that post but Wyatt only liked Kelly's 👀

It’s possible. My guess for Wyatt is that Kelly and Ariana turned, which would explain the like. Given the fact that he appeared to be home when the rest of TK was in LA, my guess for him is Team Ari.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s possible. My guess for Wyatt is that Kelly and Ariana turned, which would explain the like. Given the fact that he appeared to be home when the rest of TK was in LA, my guess for him is Team Ari.

I think David might bc it Ariana first artist

3 minutes ago, Voice said:

Don’t be fooled by Holly’s IG story…I believe it’s a past picture.

Yep. She´s currently listening to a song by the coach she rejected even though she used her block to try to get her lol.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Here´s the CMA medley with Ricky Skaggs. Carson´s fiddle solo comes around 5:25. It´s brief, but he makes the most out of it. This performance in general is exemplifying why I love bluegrass in the first place.

Oh, yeah. I’ve watched it. There’s no denying Carson’s instrumental talent. He’s very good. 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

So Chavon posted this. No idea where he is, nor if the picture is old or actual, but he posted this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRkaip2rXGW/

it's probably old. He's being especially covert about his location. He's giving me nothing with his follows either.

The only consolation I have that he may be in LA is that I don't think he's with his wife right now. Tenuous, but consoling nonetheless. 😢 

Edited by Teraginn

35 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

it's probably old. He's being especially covert about his location. He's giving me nothing with his follows either.

The only consolation I have that he may be in LA is that I don't think he's with his wife right now. Tenuous, but consoling nonetheless. 😢 

He follows Ariana and John out of the coaches, and the voice´s official IG account. And the day that Team Ariana was flying he posted that picture at 4:00 am or something, which I took as him waking up early to take that flight, but who knows at this point lol.

Edited by Misirlou

Ah, the good ol´ days are back. An extremely limited amount of known song choices, missing contestants, and we´re back to asking if our favorites actually made it on the show instead of just looking forward to see them advance to the next round lol.

To answer the earlier question about contestant placements, the only things I’m confident on are that we’ll see Holly and Wendy by Episode 3 and Parker will close the final blinds episode since she was the final contestant to join the cast.

I’m less confident on this but I think we’ll see Hailey in the blinds premiere since she’s a returning no-chair and TPTB like to put them earlier on (Corey last season comes to mind as an example of that) and Gymani strikes me as a likely but not guaranteed premiere closer.

Additionally, I think Carson will be in a later blinds episode since when TPTB want to weaken Team Blake, they tend to bury his “stronger” contestants in the later blinds (Ricky Duran and Kirk Jay being the two most obvious recent examples).

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He follows Ariana and John out of the coaches, and the voice´s official IG account. And the day that Team Ariana was flying he posted that picture at 4:00 am or something, which I took as him waking up early to take that flight, but who knows at this point lol.

Yeah, that's also pretty sus.

I'm readying myself from an Austin Tyler Jones-level of disappointment though. Give us a little something Chavon! 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?