Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I remember Kelly saving her steal to take Preston to the lives until Max came along so if he were to end up on her team, he would have a fighting chance on her team probably

Not to mention John Holiday apparently wanted Kelly pre-blinds (and may have picked her if he’d had the choice), so imagining Kelly working with a jazz standards type artist isn’t a huge stretch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Based on what has been said in the past days, I believe Wyatt is Team Ariana, and he could have a fighting chance on that team depending how much she likes him. 

 

Wonder who will be his battle partner and what song will they get since he´s literally on his own bubble this season, unless someone similar that we don´t know about comes along. Knowing Kelly, she would have had him cover more contemporary songs and sing them swing-style. Had he been on Team Blake, he would have made him keep it traditional (which is what Wyatt probably wants to do, to be honest). Let´s see what Ariana´s approach ends up being.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Based on what has been said in the past days, I believe Wyatt is Team Ariana, and he could have a fighting chance on that team depending how much she likes him. 

 

Wonder who will be his battle partner and what song will they get since he´s literally on his own bubble this season, unless someone similar that we don´t know about comes along. Knowing Kelly, she would have had him cover more contemporary songs and sing them swing-style. Had he been on Team Blake, he would have made him keep it traditional (which is what Wyatt probably wants to do, to be honest). Let´s see what Ariana´s approach ends up being.

If Wyatt were Team Blake, there’s a 98% chance he and KJ would’ve ended up in a pairing together (which honestly would’ve been a great battle), but that assumes the spoiler about KJ being Team Blake is accurate.

 

If Wyatt’s with Ari, all she has to do is not pair him with David and there will be no problems here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok ok Gymani is officially my snowflake of the season. I wasn’t too sure in the begining but not after watching all of her stuff on IG. The lady is a BEAST of a vocalist! 
 

Dw Jershika/Brittany/Wendy/Ryleigh/Alexandra  are still my top faves!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ok ok Gymani is officially my snowflake of the season. I wasn’t too sure in the begining but not after watching all of her stuff on IG. The lady is a BEAST of a vocalist! 
 

Dw Jershika/Brittany/Wendy/Ryleigh/Alexandra  are still my top faves!

I just call the ones I like but aren't the top 2 or 3 I'm mega vocal about "diet snowflakes" tbh (of which I'm still searching for a couple more, but I already have four oops) 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

To be honest, I think he does have the potential to take out everyone on his team except for Wendy. I´m aware I could be overestimating him, but eh, nothing to lose here. We´ll see what happens hopefully in about a week.

 

If he does bring out the fiddle, that might help.

Hahah Have you seen the skills of The Joy Reunion and their one guy on Guitar. He could give that fiddle a run for his money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Voicelover222 said:

Hahah Have you seen the skills of The Joy Reunion and their one guy on Guitar. He could give that fiddle a run for his money.

Yes, they have two killer instrumentalists, which is why I´m excited to see them in action as well. (I´m one of the few it seems lol)

 

But those are two completely different instruments, though, we´ll see what happens. I think they would give a killer country battle if they got paired together.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yes, they have two killer instrumentalists, which is why I´m excited to see them in action as well. (I´m one of the few it seems lol)

 

But those are two completely different instruments, though, we´ll see what happens. I think they would give a killer country battle if they got paired together.

Me too! I’m so excited to see multiple trios this season! It’s going to be exciting to watch them progress. I think the viewers will enjoy something a little different from the norm.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Voicelover222 said:

Me too! I’m so excited to see multiple trios this season! It’s going to be exciting to watch them progress. I think the viewers will enjoy something a little different from the norm.

Yeah, I´ve never been a fan of duos/trios on the show nor I ever have looked forward to them ever, but I´m actually looking forward to both Girl Named Tom and the Joy Reunion this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

No one, they dropped out so Wendy’s doing a solo for her battles performance 🤭

Carson Daly: "Unfortunately Carson had to leave us for personal reasons, so give it up for Wendy Moten on "Come On In Out of The Rain!"

Wendy: *2 minutes of slayage that they better not montage*

John: Doing his awkward dance thing

Blake: Standing up and applauding

Kelly: Shrieking at the top of her lungs

Ariana: Wig flying off her head all the way to Canada

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, musictothesoul said:

So I have been on here reading through this whole thread. And the mystery of POV lady has intrigued me. I have been doing some searching for her based off your comment of the name spelling and pronunciation. I found this YouTube account with the name Gymani and I think this is POV lady. What do you think?

 

Even if it isnt her (which it probably is), you deserve an award for even finding a close canidate 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not surprised that Gymani picked Kelly , in fact I would be shocked if she picked someone else. Listening to all of Gymani’s covers , she is a powerhouse that can sing practically anything/can crossover, that’s a Kelly artist through and through , Kelly out of the 4 coaches this season , actually no , out of every other coach in the history of the voice is the most versatile singer and can crossover better than anyone IMO , Kelly is by the far the most versatile singer of her generation and can help any artist in practically any genre from the most minor detail to the most major because she has experience in other lanes . I ain’t surprised that her team is stacked and that contestants like Holly or Gymani picked Kelly. She can help any artist whether that artist is pop or soul or country, and can even help them in the long run even in that specific genre, she has covered and has experience in many lanes and she is an expert in nearly every genre of music , so all of these amazing contestants picking her IMO shouldn’t come as a surprise considering the type of coach and artist Kelly is.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Kelly out of the 4 coaches this season , actually no , out of every other coach in the history of the voice is the most versatile singer and can crossover better than anyone IMO

Gwen Stefani.

 

Well, let's say both 👀

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Gwen Stefani.

 

Well, let's say both 👀

Gwen can’t pull of Kelly’s versatility , like have you seen Kelly’s recent cover of The Dance ,I doubt Gwen can do that or Run to you or I put a spell on you etc tho Gwen’s tone is to die for IMO.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

‎ Gwen Stefani ‎

 

‎Eh bien, disons les deux ‎👀

 

 

Kelly can sing any song, she will always succeed in her own way with her powerful voice (we have the example in her talk show, every cover she does, it's just amazing)

 

Gwen, i can't remember that she can sing a song by whitney houston then the next day sing a song by adele perfectly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More confirmation for the Joy Reunion…

1-E88-D969-0-DD8-4042-926-E-1-C1-C374-D7
 

I believe someone said Clifford was out. I don’t see anything that would confirm that, but please tell me if I’m missing anything. 
 

I originally had Sabrina as out, but this wall pattern looks familiar. She’s still not confirmed though. 
0-B4755-BB-5230-4-E38-90-E5-D50-F6-AAB03

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sydneysam said:

 

Shadale also posted a video of her in front of the West Coast Custom, which is on Burbank in California ;)

 

Screenshot-2021-07-20-19-16-03-72.jpg

Oh yes, I forgot to mention this! Further confirmation that she’s in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, French20 said:

Gwen, i can't remember that she can sing a song by whitney houston then the next day sing a song by adele perfectly 

 

3 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Gwen can’t pull of Kelly’s versatility , like have you seen Kelly’s recent cover of The Dance ,I doubt Gwen can do that or Run to you or I put a spell on you etc tho Gwen’s tone is to die for IMO.


Vocally, sure. In terms of their careers Gwen has done pretty much everything, arguably more than Kelly. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

 


Vocally, sure. In terms of their careers Gwen has done pretty much everything, arguably more than Kelly. 

 

yes indeed, in terms of career not to mention the voice, Gwen was more successful i think Kelly, in terms of images of her, her looks, then her career took off her style which was really a success at that time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Potential minivan favorites (not based on vocals):

 

Blake: Carson, honestly, but he’ll need to deliver. Basically, Anyone Blake gets behind. 
 

Kelly, the girl duo, I guess? What I said about Carson applies to them, as well. They need to earn it. 
 

John: ?

 

Ari: ? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Potential minivan favorites (not based on vocals):

 

Blake: Carson, honestly, but he’ll need to deliver. Basically, Anyone Blake gets behind. 
 

Kelly, the girl duo, I guess? What I said about Carson applies to them, as well. They need to earn it. 
 

John: ?

 

Ari: ? 

 

I think Holly could end up potentially winning over Minivan on Team Kelly. 

 

John and Ari have currently zero Minivan material per se. I like David and Wyatt on Ariana's team, and out of that specific space they could be getting the most support, but probably not in the long run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think Holly could end up potentially winning over Minivan on Team Kelly. 

 

John and Ari have currently zero Minivan material per se. I like David and Wyatt on Ariana's team, and out of that specific space they could be getting the most support, but probably not in the long run.


With lack of minivan bait, casual votes will be even more important than usual. It also gives Blake more of an advantage, because he’s already in the lead before the first contestant even takes the stage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know we know the majority of Kelly's team but it literally takes one person to change everything. If I remember correctly, the one of very few missing contestants that we didn't have from S19 was Carter and he completely changed everything, obviously. Before that, Gwen's team was seen as fodder and rubbish. Even Carter had many things going against him. No recent singing videos, about to hit puberty etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who was that one contestant (from another season, not this one) that someone said Minivan might support because she's basically one of them :haha:

 

Edit: Oh nvm it was the mom from Worth The Wait

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...