The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Who are each team’s frontrunners (based on the current list), in your opinion? One per team. 

I know it’s a little ridiculous to be asking this, but this is what we do here. 

Kelly

Aaron, Gymani, and Holly (couldn't decide but if I had to pick one probably Gymani because of the likely iconic-ness of her audition)

John

Brittany (from the few names we know lol)

Ariana

Bella, but as much as I love her I'm expecting someone that screams frontrunner more to arise

Blake

This one is way too obvious, so I'll just leave this link just in case anyone still hasn't heard it

https://youtu.be/sEsinV5he2g

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Who are each team’s frontrunners (based on the current list), in your opinion? One per team. 

I actually like doing this to an extent since later I´ll find out how wrong (or right) I was.

From the confirmed ones:

Kelly: Holly. Very accesible tone and is an "everyman" kind of contestant. The others might appeal to a more specific group but she can offer a few things for almost everyone´s liking. 

John: From the few names we have, Brittany probably, although "frontrunner" is excesive for anybody on that team.

Ariana: David, and I might make a case for Wyatt too. Why? Because they´re different on a team full of pop girls, who frankly I don´t see Minivan supporting.

Blake: Wendy is in the lead here, but I´m not discounting Carson.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

In a similar vein, who do we think (one per team) is a potential surprise to make it further than we expect?

Kelly

Not sure tbh because her team is stacked, so I'm sure many wouldn't be surprised if most manage to make it far, but I'm leaning towards Parker

John

Out of the confirmed names, I genuinely can't see Trey/Jack past pre taped rounds, so I guess none? If they prove me wrong I'd be interested tho.

Ariana

Ryleigh

Blake

Hailey

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If @TeamAudra hadn’t said only one, I’d have put him tied with Wendy.

In a similar vein, who do we think (one per team) is a potential surprise to make it further than we expect?

Kelly: Aaron. I see him being a bit drowned here due to the strength of Kelly´s team, but he could be getting past a few favorites IF he plays his cards right. 

John: Still Britanny lol. Jack is actually the one that interests me the most out of that team so far, but he´s not Minivan material at all. Not that Brittany is, but she might have more hype to help her a bit.

Ariana: Wyatt. I called David the frontrunner but this guy could sneak past a few obvious ones if Ariana sees the value in him.

Blake: The Joy Reunion could gather some unexpected support if they perform well. They are country and have a certain Minivan appeal that past groups didn´t have.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Team Kelly: Girl Named Tom. I think they’re gonna go in the folk lane and Kelly’s gonna make sure to make them stay in the competition

Team Legend: probs Jack

Team Ariana: Wyatt if he’s on Team Ari if not then Bella

Team Blake: Hmm…maybe Clint.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Is Sasha at the hotel in his story? I’m not sure what it looks like

also it seems like Clifford is out

That is the hotel. We had previously assumed Sasha out due to a Tik Tok. This is interesting… that’s multiple pics from the hotel but are they old? 🤔 

33 minutes ago, Blirel said:

We had previously assumed Sasha out due to a Tik Tok

Yeah I personally wouldn't have trusted that. Tik toks can easily be filmed and then saved in drafts to post later. It's very common to do so, especially for larger accounts that want to have a larger reach and are finding the right time to post sumn. Not saying he's in, but an at home tik tok a few days after he was supposed to be at the hotel isn't really convincing as a debunking action for me.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Here I go with my flop predictions…

Kelly: 
Holly, she is the only one from the list who I can picture as a winner. Based on her covers, she has a lot of diversity and has a great balance between vocals and storytelling (to me she’s like a softer version of Kelly if that makes any sense)

Ariana: idk, but I still believe this is her season. Really interested to see who are the contestants we are missing from her team.

John: idk

Blake: Carson IF he makes lives. If he doesn’t, my guess is a currently unknown country guy :haha: 

I wonder who’s gonna sing Weak by SWV this season.

Season 18: Zach Day
Season 19: Chloe Hogan

Season 20: Awari

Edited by Jolene8583
I wanted to add more info to my post

They might be going all out to get a win for an AA female. There are so many of them, and we don’t even have the full list. Having no apparent bearded country singers will help if that holds. 

I also think some of them will be going home early, as they either get paired in the battles and KO, or tough decisions are made in the playoffs. 

• Like 1