The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

29 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I think one could battle Jeremy or Aaron and the other battle The Cunningham Sisters

If that’s the case, I’m guessing we’ll see Jershika with Aaron since he’s got more of a gospel sound and Gymani with the duo since they’re crossover pop-R&B types. 

Just now, VintageVoice said:

If that’s the case, I’m guessing we’ll see Jershika with Aaron since he’s got more of a gospel sound and Gymani with the duo since they’re crossover pop-R&B types. 

But Gymani can also take us to church! Ugh idk lol

WHY YALL GIVING ME SO MUCH OPTIONS PRODUCERS

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, we have an Aaron for the 3rd season in a row: Aaron Scott (S19), Aaron Konzelman (S20), and now Aaron Hines (S21). Creativity, people.

And back to back seasons that have a Ryleigh with the same spellings.

3 hours ago, katybay said:

Random thought.....are we sleeping on Brittany Bree (johns 4 chair turn)

I went on her insta and she sounds like she could be fantastic....

She’s John’s likeliest front-runner of his confirmed names, but I’m not expecting to see her in the finale unless there’s quotas given Minivan’s hatred of John.

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

But Gymani can also take us to church! Ugh idk lol

WHY YALL GIVING ME SO MUCH OPTIONS PRODUCERS

She's more pop, to be honest, and Kelly also has more of it, so other pairings could arise.

Jershika and Aaron seem like a logical pairing since gospel is their main thing, but we've gotten some pretty non-logical pairings from Kelly so we'll see. I can also see any of them both paired with Jeremy, who also sings gospel.

3 hours ago, katybay said:

Random thought.....are we sleeping on Brittany Bree (johns 4 chair turn)

I went on her insta and she sounds like she could be fantastic....

I love Brittany! her tone is beautiful and moving in different ways

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She's more pop, to be honest, and Kelly also has more of it, so other pairings could arise.

Pop??? Lol have you seen majority of her covers?? I’m guessing you haven’t.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Pop??? Lol have you seen majority of her covers?? I’m guessing you haven’t.

Her voice just sounds more pop to my ear, which isn´t an insult by the way. And yes, I´m aware she has covered Mary J Blige and K. Michelle, so that´s why I didn´t classify her as only pop in my list, I have her as that and R&B, because she can crossover. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Her voice just sounds more pop to my ear, which isn´t an insult by the way. And yes, I´m aware she has covered Mary J Blige and K. Michelle, so that´s why I didn´t classify her as only pop in my list, I have her as that and R&B, because she can crossover. 

Ok but I’ll say she’s more rnb/soul. I haven’t seen a pop cover from her though 

Also, speaking of pairings consisting of an older contestant and a youngster, that could probably happen with Hailey and the unkown middle aged Team Blake rocker. We have no idea of what he sounds like still, but Hailey is the only other one that covers a rock space on Blake´s team, so, it could be possible. 

Apparently the rocker turned Blake only too, but since there have been mistakes on the Taping 7 info, there´s a chance it might be wrong.

• Like 1

Who are each team’s frontrunners (based on the current list), in your opinion? One per team. 

I know it’s a little ridiculous to be asking this, but this is what we do here. 

On 7/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, AngelaKD said:

The thing that popped out to me was the large number of duo/trio contestants. 3 successful trios in one season? That’s something!

ETA: Didn’t see Matthew’s similar comment before I posted

This is sparking my interest. Has there ever been 3 Trios on a season?

Looking forward to seeing how the Trios play out in the lives. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Who are each team’s frontrunners (based on the current list), in your opinion? One per team. 

Legend : Brittany 

Kelly: allofum😭 but my faves from there is Jershika and Gymani

Blake: WENDY MF MOTEN

Ari: Alexandra🤞🏾🤞🏾 (But now idk at all Bella?)

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Legend : Brittany 

Kelly: allofum😭 but my faves from there is Jershika and Gymani

Blake: WENDY MF MOTEN

Ari: Alexandra🤞🏾🤞🏾 (But now idk at all Bella?)

I’d say Carson is also a frontrunner 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Team Kelly:

Holly is a likelier front-runner than Gymani or Girl Named Tom, so I’m gonna say her (but I think it’s close between those three).

Team Legend:

Brittany is the only known four-chair on the team, with several of John’s other acts appearing to be just one-chairs, so I’m guessing her. 

Team Ari:

Bella of the confirmed names, but Alexandra could be one too if she’s here.

Team Blake:

WENDY. FREAKING. MOTEN. I don’t think I have to explain this one.