The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

We finally know the identity of the POV lady 😫 Thanks a lot @musictothesoul!

I am thinking it is her and everyone else thinking her photos are from the hotel but it is not confirmed. Hopefully it will be by someone getting tickets and attending the Battle Round taping next week. 🤗

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Is this confirmation?

I don't even know but if this isn't her and there is miraculously another Gymani that fits the description and has 2 kids on this season I'm deleting my account and eating my shoe.

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 9

A good candidate for premiere closer, honestly. We don´t have all of the names, but if she apparently was great, got 4 chairs, and didn´t pick the coach who sang the damn song she auditioned with, that´ll make for good TV. They would want to start this season with a bang. Kelly´s reaction to getting picked might be the cherry on top.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, musictothesoul said:

So I have been on here reading through this whole thread. And the mystery of POV lady has intrigued me. I have been doing some searching for her based off your comment of the name spelling and pronunciation. I found this YouTube account with the name Gymani and I think this is POV lady. What do you think?

show ranking GIF

You rock ! The FBI and the CIA are SHOOK !

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

A good candidate for premiere closer, honestly. We don´t have all of the names, but if she apparently was great, got 4 chairs, and didn´t pick the coach who sang the damn song she auditioned with, that´ll make for good TV. They would want to start this season with a bang. Kelly´s reaction to getting picked might be the cherry on top.

All true but Ariana is the new coach. No way in hell they don't close the premiere with someone who chose her. I assume she got at least some three chair turns to choose from if no four chair turns. Luckily, they have more four chair turns this season than blinds episodes so they'll for sure have more than one in the premiere. If they include Gymani in the premiere she's more likely to open it and be the leak to set the underdog storyline with Ariana and then at last someone chooses her in the pimp spot.

Edited by colemanftw
  • Like 2

Since we have 9/12 confirmed Team Kelly contestants, here is who I predict will make it to the Knockouts.

Gymani

Jershika

Holly

GNT

Kinsey 

Parker

Aaron

Steal

so basically i don't believe the sisters or Jeremy will win their battle but maybe get stolen.

I guess we really wont know the rest of the teams until after the battles are over lol

19 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

All true but Ariana is the new coach. No way in hell they don't close the premiere with someone who chose her. I assume she got at least some three chair turns to choose from if no four chair turns. Luckily, they have more four chair turns this season than blinds episodes so they'll for sure have more than one in the premiere. If they include Gymani in the premiere she's more likely to open it and be the leak to set the underdog storyline with Ariana and then at last someone chooses her in the pimp spot.

We´ll see if Ariana has any four chairs though, she still could have some since we don´t know the full names.

21 minutes ago, Voice said:

Since we have 9/12 confirmed Team Kelly contestants, here is who I predict will make it to the Knockouts.

Gymani

Jershika

Holly

GNT

Kinsey 

Parker

Aaron

Steal

so basically i don't believe the sisters or Jeremy will win their battle but maybe get stolen.

I guess we really wont know the rest of the teams until after the battles are over lol

I think Parker will be stolen by someone (thinking Blake for KO fodder or for Kelly to steal back)

• Like 1

So, with the POV lady mystery finally solved, here´s Taping 6 from what we have:

Taping Six:
Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.
Gymani - pov (Ari) four chairs, picked KELLY.
Carson Peters - TBA - Four chairs. Picked BLAKE.
Ryleigh Plank - Anyone (Demi) - turned Ari and Kelly I believe. Picked ARIANA.

45 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I know you aren't serious about this but IDF truly never learns.

I doubt there's a single person on this thread (at least, who's active) that believes that Jershika and Wendy are the most likely top 2. 

51 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Who do you think are the top 2 ?

Not sure about the top 2 just yet. I'm just assuming one of the divas will get third place at best as per usual.