The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The smoothness and flowyness of her runs remind me of someone, but I can't place who. Perhaps a fuller-voiced MaKenzie Thomas?

Just checked some of her covers. Not from The Voice, but she reminded of Candice from Idol.

• Like 1

FYI, I saw on the news that there are tons of fires on the West Coast of America, including California. For those of y'all over there, I hope you stay safe + I hope all the contestants stay safe. They'll very likely be safe from the fire itself, but hopefully they'll find ways to deal with the smoke safely as well! 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Just checked some of her covers. Not from The Voice, but she reminded of Candice from Idol.

Woah, that's a huge compliment! Maybe I should start checking her out :haha:

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Woah, that's a huge compliment! Maybe I should start checking her out :haha:

I was talking specifically about her runs and tricks (I don’t think their “sound” is similar) but yeah it’s a compliment. 

Just now, FloorWax said:

So she could paired with Parker McKay or mayyybe Girl Named Tom.

Yeah, that's what I suspect (even if I don't like it 👻). But, Kelly's a little unpredictable with her pairings sometimes :haha:

On 7/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, jus.willy said:

Ok so regarding POV Lady…there were 3 sources that gave feedback.

One source mentioned that her name was ‘Gemini’. Another mentioned her name was ‘Jemini’ and the last one said that she pronounced it as “jiminee”. She is a black woman with 2 kids and was said to be the best of the taping by all sources with a Holly running close behind.

So I have been on here reading through this whole thread. And the mystery of POV lady has intrigued me. I have been doing some searching for her based off your comment of the name spelling and pronunciation. I found this YouTube account with the name Gymani and I think this is POV lady. What do you think?

• Thanks 8

6 minutes ago, musictothesoul said:

So I have been on here reading through this whole thread. And the mystery of POV lady has intrigued me. I have been doing some searching for her based off your comment of the name spelling and pronunciation. I found this YouTube account with the name Gymani and I think this is POV lady. What do you think?

OMGGG THIS MIGHT BE HER

Edited by jus.willy

4 minutes ago, musictothesoul said:

Just checked her Instagram account- she did post photos with familiar background? 👀

3 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I wonder if that picture is from the hotel too on her IG.

Her Halo cover is insane. 

She’s giving off Ali Caldwell vibes. More pop r & b. 

HOLD UP..... miss girl really came THROUGH here

13 minutes ago, musictothesoul said:

oh my god.