The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, why can’t Kaitlyn teach the other contestants to do this? :haha:

E227-EBBE-5-B7-B-459-B-843-C-AB5-F159-B5

They’re probably all following this thread and their fan threads. Some want to get a head start on building a fanbase (like we really matter in the grand scheme :rolleyes:), and others would prefer to keep it a secret. 

23 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m ready to do that. Wendy Moten will win S21. Feel free to mock me if I end up being wrong. :giggle:

That would be a first!   The Voice has never had a black female winner.

22 hours ago, QueenCami said:

It would be cool to see Indian/South Asian representation on the show since I can't recall the last time I've seen a South Asian go on and go far. I won't hold my breath though 

Or any Asian, really.  Other than Tessanne Chin, I've never seen any even make it into the semi finals.

15 minutes ago, Catsy said:

That would be a first!   The Voice has never had a black female winner.

Not since Tessanne, but Blake has been knocking on the door for a while now, and he just won with a black male. I think it depends on who the frontrunners are on other teams. Are there any male country singers or teen girls we don’t yet know about? I’d say she’s probably the closest to a  finale lock of those we know about. Even if she doesn’t get a PV, nobody is beating her in an instant save. 

Edited by TeamAudra

30 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Not since Tessanne, but Blake has been knocking on the door for a while now, and he just won with a black male. I think it depends on who the frontrunners are on other teams. Are there any male country singers or teen girls we don’t yet know about? I’d say she’s probably the closest to a  finale lock of those we know about. Even if she doesn’t get a PV, nobody is beating her in an instant save. 

If Wendy ends up in an Instant Save, she'll win by default because any competition in it will just quit on the spot 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Wendy ends up in an Instant Save, she'll win by default because any competition in it will just quit on the spot 😂

I feel sorry for her battle and KO partners. It’s going to be lopsided no matter who they pair her with on that team. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I feel sorry for her battle and KO partners. It’s going to be lopsided no matter who they pair her with on that team. 

People joke about Kyla's pair-ups being lopsided 3+ years later, but Wendy's pair-ups are gonna make Kyla's look completely even.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Wouldn´t Samuel´s IG story about him keeping his vocal chords warm mean he was at the hotel? Due to the floor and everything.

Did he delete his latest two stories (the last one I see is the one with a mask and a plant)

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Did he delete his latest two stories (the last one I see is the one with a mask and a plant)

No, they´re still available to see. There´s currently four: he´s with a lemon in the first one, the second one is the one with the plane, the third one is him drinking tea for his vocal chords, and the lasst one is the one with the mask and the plant.

Just now, Misirlou said:

No, they´re still available to see. There´s currently four: he´s with a lemon in the first one, the second one is the one with the plane, the third one is him drinking tea for his vocal chords, and the lasst one is the one with the mask and the plant.

Ok, then he deleted two (his latest): the old photo and a pic of the palm trees.

55 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I don't think even Wendy can make Kyla/Jaclyn look even :lmao:

Yeah lmao, it wasn't even a difference in talent that was the issue - Jaclyn is great at what she does - it's just the completely opposite styles of singing. Kyla's big bombastic vocal was clearly going to outshine Jaclyn's restrained, quieter performance.

I wasn't watching at that point; did Kyla get any flack for that pairing? If she did, then it's possible that Wendy might face some backlash for utterly destroying, decimating, demolishing, devastating, annihilating, and obliterating her battle and KO opponents.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic