The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

Arianators have a lot to learn

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

I think I am the only one here who isn't a fan of Ariana Grande's music (especially her recent output lol). But I am interested to see her coaching style.

Nope, we are on the same boat. I'm not a fan of hers, but I think the season will be fun to watch, specially the blinds. But I'm getting a bit allergic to the hype. 

• Like 2
Just now, Gmm99 said:

Okay I just checked the announcement post on The Voice's Facebook page...this announcement is VERY polarizing there.

Expected, Ariana doesn't need their approval though. She needs her own fanbase to do damage.

• Like 1

However I'm still having trouble with the panel as a whole, she should've replaced John (and that's coming from someone who actually started to like him recently) imo. Something's missing, Blake/Kelly/Ariana/Gwen would've been fine, or at least bring someone with a rock energy like P!nk or Gaga

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I think I am the only one here who isn't a fan of Ariana Grande's music (especially her recent output lol). But I am interested to see her coaching style.

Not a fan either (I love Tattooed Heart but that’s about it).

Edited by Daillon
Just now, Gmm99 said:

I'm not a fan either, but I'm looking forward to see her imput to the show and song choices. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Expected, Ariana doesn't need their approval though. She needs her own fanbase to do damage.

True. From what I can tell, she has very hardcore stans. However, am I convinced that her base will come through with the voting? Not yet.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

She’s going to teach hot to say yuh at the end of every sentence and how to not enunciate. :wub:

• Haha 1

But either way, I'm hoping she's a way better coach than Nick was. But also not willing to throw away a unique artist for a country singer to try to beat Blake(Miley)

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Its a shame Jenzie Wheels didnt audition for this season, he and Ariana would have been the ideal pairing.

Duet: "Thank You, Next" in the Finale, gains half the vote and easily wins lol.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

But either way, I'm hoping she's a way better coach than Nick was. But also not willing to throw away a unique artist for a country singer to try to beat Blake(Miley)

To be fair, Miley's S13 lives team was super dope. Ashland is a talented country singer (unlike some Team Blake finalists 😒), Janice was a QUEEN, and Brooke was amazing! And there was no guarantee that Chloe would've been as well-received if she wasn't on Blake's team. 🤷🏾‍♂️

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

She’s going to teach hot to say yuh at the end of every sentence and how to not enunciate. :wub:

Ooo, don't remind me of her enunciation lol.

some thoughts:

1. i never would have thought Ari would be a coach, and i think it’ll be so cool to have a coach who is topping the charts today. i think she’ll have a really unique perspective! i bet she’ll bring a really fresh quality to the show that has been needed recently.
2. i actually think Ari will fit in perfectly with the other coaches! i can see her having a funny dynamic with Blake, kind of like the one he has with Nick now.

3. i’m curious to see how many of her fans tune in and vote. Arianators are VERY devoted.

4. i’m excited to see how she is with the contestants! as a fan of her, i know how kind and loving she is, so i’m hoping she is very supportive of her contestants! i’m also excited to see who she turns for and how her team will look.

5. Ariana is one of my favorite singers, and The Voice is one of my favorite shows, so i’m literally over the moon excited to have her on the show!!💖💖 please oh please God let next season be a full length one!

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Nope, we are on the same boat. I'm not a fan of hers, but I think the season will be fun to watch, specially the blinds. But I'm getting a bit allergic to the hype. 

Yep, I like some of her songs, but that really doesn’t mean much in terms of coaching. I’m curious to see what kind of coach she’ll be, but we won’t know for a while. The coaching panels I’ve tended to most enjoy, all the coaches also had chemistry outside of the show. 

and Ariana stans block voting for Ariana is just as annoying a concept as minivan. Stan culture is exhausting 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 3