Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Team Ariana is good and everyone on her team that we know are great vocalists but her team does lack diversity everyone on her team is basically pop.

Nah. Wyatt isnt. And we still dont know  her whole team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL.....

I made a huge boo-boo and completely glossed over Chavon Rodgers coz I thought he was female by name. 🙃 

Anyway, now that I know he's a guy, I jumped on his socials and..... let's just say I'm intrigued. He's giving me a little FINNEAS vibe. 

Still hoping there's more for me to come soon... but at least I now have a name to look into.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

LOL.....

I made a huge boo-boo and completely glossed over Chavon Rodgers coz I thought he was female by name. 🙃 

Anyway, now that I know he's a guy, I jumped on his socials and..... let's just say I'm intrigued. He's giving me a little FINNEAS vibe. 

Still hoping there's more for me to come soon... but at least I now have a name to look into.

He's a solid instrumentalist as well. Hoping he's in, and that Ariana doesnt pair him with David if he is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really think Hailey can be a dark horse this season. She has so much potential and she really does have a good voice. The only

thing that will stop her is nerves and her voice still developing. I hope she pulls a Rachel and continues to get better as the season goes on!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Boston026 said:

I really think Hailey can be a dark horse this season. She has so much potential and she really does have a good voice. The only

thing that will stop her is nerves and her voice still developing. I hope she pulls a Rachel and continues to get better as the season goes on!

Same. I really believe she will surprise us this season!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ong I think Ariana team shaping out good if she gets the people we think she getting like 

Bella

Ryleigh

KCK3

David

KK

Chavon (*if he her team)

Justin (*if he her team)

Manny (*if he her tean)

 

I LOVE JUSTIN AND MANNY they could be a good pairing if they end up on same team

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Before blinds, he was only following Ariana. Now, he follows both Ari and John.

I inferred the picture of his IG story meant he was about to take a flight, which would mean he is on Team Ariana, but this makes sense as well. 

 

Damn it lol. He is probably on the forbidden team then. Probably paired with Jack if that is the case.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

I inferred the picture of his IG story meant he was about to take a flight, which would mean he is on Team Ariana, but this makes sense as well. 

 

Damn it lol. He is probably on the forbidden team then. Probably paired with Jack if that is the case.

 

 

I can’t tell for sure with just the floor. We’ll just have to wait and see. 🧐 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Apparently Chavon auditioned for S18 of Idol last year, and made the Top 90. 

Well that would explain all the follows from AI18 contestants. :haha:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Michael Venia´s band has shows throughout August. I´m gonna say he´s out.

I saw that too. It might conflict with filming, but I noticed that there’s a big gap between one show on Aug 7 and another on Aug 20.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...