The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gwen and Adam are there too.

well, Adam said he hated America too.

BTW, about half the comments are wanting Gwen back. I guess being Blake’s wife instead of GF has some perks.

• Like 2

I think Parker is a good singer, but I’m not a fan of country with heavy pop beats. Maybe she’ll adjust for the show’s audience. If she doesn’t, I don’t see her going very far. 

28 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Let's make this easier:

Minivan's stan list:

1. Mr. have my babies Blake country Shelton!

2. Kelly 

3. Alicia/Usher

4. Usher/Alicia

I think my version is more accurate: 

1. Blake 

[HUGE GAP] 

2. Kelly 

3. Usher and Pharrell

4. Alicia 

[GAP]

5. Gwen (she gained points from Season 19)

[EXTREMELY HUGE GAP]

6. Xtina, Jhud and Miley (Basically every female coach that is not Kelly, Alicia or Gwen for that matter. Ariana will probably join this group soon) 

[INMENSELY HUGE GAP]

7. John 

8. CeeLo (this one is hated for a good reason tho) 

(I don't remember how Shakira was received and i don't care. I often forget she was ever a coach LOL)

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I think my version is more accurate: 

1. Blake 

[HUGE GAP] 

2. Kelly 

3. Usher and Pharrell

4. Alicia 

[GAP]

5. Gwen (she gained points from Season 19)

[EXTREMELY HUGE GAP]

6. Xtina, Jhud and Miley (Basically every female coach that is not Kelly, Alicia or Gwen for that matter. Ariana will probably join this group soon) 

[INMENSELY HUGE GAP]

7. John 

8. CeeLo (this one is hated for a good reason tho) 

(I don't remember how Shakira was received and i don't care. I often forget she was ever a coach LOL)

why was ceelo so hated? i’m only asking bc i didnt watch The Voice when he was on and I never really pay any attention to him 💀 

1 minute ago, erik g said:

why was ceelo so hated? i’m only asking bc i didnt watch The Voice when he was on and I never really pay any attention to him 💀 

Apart from not really being a good coach (although he had good ear for talent, a lot of good 1 chair turns like Amanda Brown and Jamal Rogers), he made some comments that should be better kept off the topic of this thread.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m assuming Ari’s team isn’t in LA yet, right? Bella got a facial this morning in New York. 

So Team Kelly is there, as well as Team Legend (Brittany posted a picture in the hotel). If KJ is on Team Blake, then his team is there as well. If she´s not, she´s with Kelly or John, and sadly, likely screwed on both cases.

Seems like only Team Ariana is missing then.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So Team Kelly is there, as well as Team Legend (Brittany posted a picture in the hotel). If KJ is on Team Blake, then his team is there as well. If she´s not, she´s with Kelly or John, and sadly, likely screwed on both cases.

Seems like only Team Ariana is missing then.

I’m guessing Ari’s team will fly in tomorrow or Saturday. 

31 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Manny might be on Team Ari then, since he still appears to be home.

He drew a very well done sketch of her on his IG, so I´d say he might be in that team.

12 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

So we’ve had Josh Davis, Matthew Johnson and now Sasha Allen (17 seasons later)

I did not understand this comment.
Could you put me in context please?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lion road said:

I did not understand this comment.
Could you put me in context please?

Translating Cookie’s comment:

With the addition of a “Sasha Allen” to this season’s cast, we now have three sets of contestants that share a first and last name (but who aren’t the same artist).

Joshua Davis (Season 8 third place) + Josh Davis (Season 15 battles elimination)

Matt Johnson (Season 15 battles elimination) + Matthew Johnson (Season 16 top 24)

Sasha Allen (Season 4 semifinalist) + Sasha Allen (Season 21 cast short list, unknown if he made it onto the show as of right now though)

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Translating Cookie’s comment:

With the addition of a “Sasha Allen” to this season’s cast, we now have three sets of contestants that share a first and last name (but who aren’t the same artist).

Joshua Davis (Season 8 third place) + Josh Davis (Season 15 battles elimination)

Matt Johnson (Season 15 battles elimination) + Matthew Johnson (Season 16 top 24)

Sasha Allen (Season 4 semifinalist) + Sasha Allen (Season 21 cast short list, unknown if he made it onto the show as of right now though)

Off-topic, but this reminds me of Hell's Kitchen where there is a winner named Meghan Gill, and the current season has a contestant named Megan Gill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I just realized that Ariana lost both her block and a 4 chair turn who sang her song on the same taping. Poor girl lol. 

I wonder if it's because of her pitch level, even though she can't be worse than Nick and early Gwen/Pharrell.

• Like 1