The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Ah, just checked. They put the PREMIERE dates, not the whole schedule. Plus it´s stated that La Brea is debuting at 9pm on Sep 28th following The Voice. That date is a Tuesday. So I believe everything´s fine.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ah, just checked. They put the PREMIERE dates, not the whole schedule. Plus it´s stated that La Brea is debuting at 9pm on Sep 28th following The Voice. That date is a Tuesday. So I believe everything´s fine.

Where you see this?

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

As I wait on the voices official post…..HOPEFULLY it’s something new and not a collage of old pics.

Lol I remember we got both the official premiere date AND the advisors last season in the same day. That´s not gonna happen now obviously, but it was nice lol.

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I know…….I’m saying there has to be other shows to fill the other time slots…

im not sure what you're asking but the voice still going to be 8-9 on tuesdays. if you're talking about the 9-10 slot the new show wont premiere on the 28th so it will probably be filler on the 21st. if thats not what you're implying then idk

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

im not sure what you're asking but the voice still going to be 8-9 on tuesdays. if you're talking about the 9-10 slot the new show wont premiere on the 28th so it will probably be filler on the 21st. if thats not what you're implying then idk

I was trying to figure out if the voice is still on for Tuesdays 8-9. I was saying that if they’re not on that tuesday, then agt might’ve been in that slot 

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I was trying to figure out if the voice is still on for Tuesdays 8-9. I was saying that if they’re not on that tuesday, then agt might’ve been in that slot 

ohhh now i get it. wonder why they didnt mention tuesdays.

9 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

ohhh now i get it. wonder why they didnt mention tuesdays.

They only mentioned premiere dates, that´s why they only had  The Voice for Monday Sep 20th.

Alright, as of now:

Back to 48 contestants

Live audience

Mondays and Tuesdays

September premiere

So far so good. We just need the elimination of the 4 way KO, and the live shows schedule, which we won´t get probably until the KOs.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, as of now:

Back to 48 contestants

Live audience

Mondays and Tuesdays

September premiere

So far so good. We just need the elimination of the 4 way KO, and the live shows schedule, which we won´t get probably until the KOs.

The 4WKO only made numerical sense because of the 10 per team quota. They couldn’t have 2 steals per team because they’d end up with 7 which is an odd number. With 12 per team and 2 steals, you have 8 and even KO pairs again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

The 4WKO only made numerical sense because of the 10 per team quota. They couldn’t have 2 steals per team because they’d end up with 7 which is an odd number. With 12 per team and 2 steals, you have 8 and even KO pairs again.

Completely forgot about the even pairings. Yeah, I think it pretty much confirms it then. We just need to see if they will do more than 3 live weeks this time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Completely forgot about the even pairings. Yeah, I think it pretty much confirms it then. We just need to see if they will do more than 3 live weeks this time.

With one cycle per year, they better

If we switch to yearly with a S18-20 format, there is no avoiding the grave. It is VITAL that there be generously more than three weeks of live shows in this season.

Edited by David68

12 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

With one cycle per year, they better

If they want to avoid cancellation, they will, but that´s starting next year. I´m not sure what their plan is for S21 specifically, but hopefully it´s a longer season since we´ve been getting good signs.

18 minutes ago, David68 said:

If we switch to yearly with a S18-20 format, there is no avoiding the grave. It is VITAL that there be generously more than three weeks of live shows in this season.

yeah, absolutely. they can't have a short show if they're only doing once a year. totally agree with you here.

16 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I’m expecting a twist to be introduced this season, if they actually get rid of the 4WKO.

I think this is a good point. We may see some new feature being introduced, or an old one coming back. We know that if it exists, it doesn't have anything to do with the blinds since we probably would have gotten some information about it from the sources. 

That being said, the appeal for viewers to continue watching could just be that the season is long again. I can see Carson repetitively mentioning this (his specialty) throughout the season to try and retain viewers.