The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Going on a two week(ish) hiatus for vacation. Going to need a summary when I return, bc I’m not going back and re-reading all the pages 😂

Hope you have a good time! I'm sure that someone on IDF who keeps up with the info will be able to summarize :haha:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

No, they were 2 different people. Second woman is definitely black. The source said the pov woman was the best and Holly was second best though. Seems we've got strong women this season.

With Ariana making a 2 Female coach again I'm pretty sure they will be pushing a Female win this season and hopefully it will happen. 😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

No, they were 2 different people. Second woman is definitely black. The source said the pov woman was the best and Holly was second best though. Seems we've got strong women this season.

So the top 2 best auditions according to sources are on team Kelly. I didn’t use “best contestants” because it’s still early. Kelly’s team this season is RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED AND STRONG.

Edited by Mohammad

4 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

So the top 2 best auditions according to sources are on team Kelly. I didn’t use “best contestants” because it’s still early. Kelly’s team this season is RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED AND STRONG.

He meant best auditions in that specific taping, I believe.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Oh Jershika is on team John now? I thought she was team Kelly

They meant the woman in Team John, not necessarily saying that all listed are from Team John 😅

Edited by sydneysam

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

ABC just released the fall schedule…. Alright NBC any day now 

why the delay, it's not like they don't know yet

• Like 1

I know the Olympics screwed over AGT's season with scheduling a little bit (they're taking a 2-week hiatus after next Tuesday's episode) but if they eliminate the Judge Cuts this year, do a standard 4-week quarterfinals, 2 week semi, 1 week finale, then The Voice would probably be ready to come back on Monday 9/27.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I know the Olympics screwed over AGT's season with scheduling a little bit (they're taking a 2-week hiatus after next Tuesday's episode) but if they eliminate the Judge Cuts this year, do a standard 4-week quarterfinals, 2 week semi, 1 week finale, then The Voice would probably be ready to come back on Monday 9/27.

That’s one week later than normal right?