Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

 

- Janora's runs 🔥🔥 I love her Beyonce's Ego challenge take 😳

 

- Jasmine kinda reminds me of Just Sam from Idol in terms of the vocal abilities. Restrained but can go powerful with her notes. Particularly loved her The Color Purple cover

 

- Sasha, this one I gotta stan. I mean- a Swiftie (major boost jk 🤪) with a really good voice?? his songs are good too (perspective's my fave so far (based on one listening lol)), good writing skills. love his beliefs and the representation too! 💞

 

i have to stan even harder. probably who i am rooting for this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Jershika, Wendy, KCK3, Brittany, Jasmine, Janora AND POV woman + the woman in team John???? And there might be more????? What did we do to deserve this😭🥰 

 

Ik this means some of them might not make it as far but let me enjoy the moment please and thank yew 😗

 

Add the possibility of Shadale too, I am interested in her. She's got the chops 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Didn't someone say POV woman had two children? If so Jasmine fits that description

Neither Janora nor Jasmine was the POV woman, nor were they the AA woman from taping 7 (unless the sources misremembered)

Edited by Someone648
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

(meaning that no, we don't have reason to believe either of the 2 AA women are the pov lady or the taping 7 2-chair turn), but they could still be from another taping.

 

Just now, Someone648 said:

Neither Janora nor Jasmine was the POV woman, nor were they the AA woman from taping 7.

 

My bad didn't see this

 

This POV woman is an enigma

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

 

 

My bad didn't see this

 

This POV woman is an enigma

Truly a mystery. We have a vague pronunciation on part of her name that no one was able to find so I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be someone we already had :haha:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jasmine is now in my top 5 potentially even top 3 , her voice is SO strong and controlled, and don’t get me started on that technique , I’m just gonna say it’s flawless . Her cover of I wanna dance somebody is AMAZING, she to me sounded a little bit like Whitney Houston especially when she goes in her head voice placement.

Edited by Mohammad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If it turns out POV woman is someone we already had the name of, I'm gonna just sit here cackling my ass off.

IDk lol the pronounciation/name matching absolutey none of the people we have already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As someone who loves mystery/detective shows, I just wanna say this pov woman is much more worthy to dig deep for 😂

 

all joking aside, I love the AA representation this season and its finally time for a trans to represent in the voice

and hopefully we'll learn more about the pov woman after the battle tapings

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

IDk lol the pronounciation/name matching absolutey none of the people we have already

I am ANXIOUSLY waiting for reveal day so we can all let a giant groan 😅

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Jershika, Wendy, KCK3, Brittany, Jasmine, Janora AND POV woman + the woman in team John???? And there might be more????? What did we do to deserve this😭🥰 

 

We suffered through Season 16 :haha: this is TPTB making it up for that 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

We suffered through Season 16 :haha: this is TPTB making it up for that 

 

S16 had a notorious lack of those. 48 people and the only RnB women were Beth, Oliv, and Mari (all gone before semifinals). Cecily and Lisa don't count.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Truly a mystery. We have a vague pronunciation on part of her name that no one was able to find so I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be someone we already had :haha:

 

Are you able to share this "vague pronunciation" you got lol? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

S16 had a notorious lack of those. 48 people and the only RnB women were Beth, Oliv, and Mari (all gone before semifinals). Cecily and Lisa don't count.

it seems all three got the short end of the stick in some way. oliv was montaged/shortclipped, mari (imo) should have advanced to the top 8, and beth 100% should have moved on past the cross battles. 

 

and cecily wasn't r&b (prob just pop?) but i think she also got the short end of the stick; she gave a stunning blind, but got only one turn and was eliminatedd in the battles.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Also worth noting, I believe he was day 1 or 2 of blinds because I recall evidence of him being back at home by the end of the third day of taping. He definitely still seemed to be at the hotel in the days before blinds. If anything, that means he was likely taping 2 or 4. Taping 2 source didn't recall him.

Responding late to this but it seems then that he definitely did perform for the coaches. Now its a matter of knowing if he actually turned a chair or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.
TBA (AA woman) - pov (Ari) four chairs, picked KELLY.

 

how was this said by the source?

 

what if Holly is the POV woman and the AA woman sang another song and not a 4 chair turn???

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.
TBA (AA woman) - pov (Ari) four chairs, picked KELLY.

 

how was this said by the source?

 

what if Holly is the POV woman and the AA woman sang another song and not a 4 chair turn???

That actually might be a possibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.
TBA (AA woman) - pov (Ari) four chairs, picked KELLY.

 

how was this said by the source?

 

what if Holly is the POV woman and the AA woman sang another song and not a 4 chair turn???

No, they were 2 different people. Second woman is definitely black. The source said the pov woman was the best and Holly was second best though. Seems we've got strong women this season.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...