Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

If Lexi and Carson are on team Kelly then Kelly’s team this season potentially might be the best team assembled post blinds ever. Kelly will go through hell and have a DIFFICULT time just picking the contestants that will advance and I don’t blame her, she really can’t go wrong with picking the contestants that will advance team Kelly is going in to battles and knockouts will be a death zone. 

Edited by Mohammad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

If Lexi and Carson are on team Kelly then Kelly’s team this season potentially might be the best team assembled post blinds ever. Kelly will go through hell and have a DIFFICULT time just picking the contestants that will advance and I don’t blame her, she really can’t go wrong with picking the contestants that will advance team Kelly is going in to battles and knockouts will be a death zone. 

Carson is not on Team Kelly. That information was false. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And why isn't there a very short promo between the interactions of the coaches like last season? 

The promo was released like 3 months before the new season so what's stopping them from doing it again 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, professorX said:

And why isn't there a very short promo between the interactions of the coaches like last season? 

The promo was released like 3 months before the new season so what's stopping them from doing it again 😂

Honestly 😞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, professorX said:

So is the Tyshon Knight spoiler on YouTube comments fake? Someone said he was a 4-chair turner on Team Legend...

idkk I wouldn't be surprised if it's true but I don't know WHAT to expect at this point

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, professorX said:

So is the Tyshon Knight spoiler on YouTube comments fake? Someone said he was a 4-chair turner on Team Legend...

It’s a YouTube comment… I highly doubt that it’s true

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hey y'all, so there's 3 new names I kind of hinted at last week...

 

We reached out to some of the sources.

The sources from taping 6 and 7 deny that these are from the taping (meaning that no, we don't have reason to believe either of the 2 AA women are the pov lady or the taping 7 2-chair turn), but they could still be from another taping.

I reached out to the taping 1 sources to see if any of these were present but after a whole week, we have not heard back.

 

Janora Brown Instagram | YouTube not found | Performance

Jasmine Mills Instagram | YouTube

Sasha Allen (he/him) Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

^AND NO THAT'S NOT THE SEASON 4 SASHA ALLEN

 

Sasha is on the confirmed at hotel list (because I mean... look at his TikToks)

Janora and Jasmine are still TBA.

 

 

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Okay, that's it, I'm stanning. Haven't listened to him yet, but he's got to be good if he shares a name with Season 4's Sasha!

That too! Ugh, Sasha better be on!!! 😩 The only coach he follows is Blake, which is surprising, so maybe he’s with the cowboy? 🤔 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That too! Ugh, Sasha better be on!!! 😩 The only coach he follows is Blake, which is surprising, so maybe he’s with the cowboy? 🤔 

Interesting...unexpected, but it has potential to be a good match of artist to coach.

 

(I just hope people are respectful of Sasha's pronouns regardless of team affiliation, Lord knows some audience reactions are going to be a dumpster fire if Sasha makes it onto the show and his gender identity ends up being part of his intro package)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Interesting...unexpected, but it has potential to be a good match of artist to coach.

 

(I just hope people are respectful of Sasha's pronouns regardless of team affiliation, Lord knows some audience reactions are going to be a dumpster fire if Sasha makes it onto the show and his gender identity ends up being part of his intro package)

So yeah I was kind of hesitant to put the pronouns since he doesn't have them in his IG bio (but he does on TikTok), but in his videos he made it really clear about his identity. But it also kinda feels weird just singling him out and obviously makes him a potential target for *that* crowd when we could avoid it all together if I say nothing/don't include his pronouns. I mean I could put everyone's (assumed) pronouns but that's pretty meaningless and just too much anyway. I dunno, Jonny Gold from the last 2 seasons identified as NB and I put their pronouns next to their name but I don't even remember a conversation about it going on on IDF bc they didn't get to audition the first time and were a non-aired no-chair the next season. Overall I'm just hoping that Sasha would be okay with the pronouns on there for him and that he doesn't get any undeserved hate.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Someone648 said:

So yeah I was kind of hesitant to put the pronouns since he doesn't have them in his IG bio (but he does on TikTok), but in his videos he made it really clear about his identity. But it also kinda feels weird just singling him out and obviously makes him a potential target for *that* crowd when we could avoid it all together if I say nothing? I mean I could put everyone's (assumed) pronouns but that's also useless. I dunno, Jonny Gold from the last 2 seasons identified as NB and I put their pronouns next to their name but I don't even remember a conversation about it going on on IDF bc they didn't get to audition the first time and were a non-aired no-chair the next season. Overall I'm just hoping that Sasha would be okay with the pronouns on there for him and that he doesn't get any undeserved hate.

He's also got a YouTube video talking about his experience with top surgery and has several TikToks about his various experiences as a trans guy just at a precursory glance (with 500k+ followers on the platform), so on the chance he makes the show and comments on the YouTube video or TikTok post of his audition, it's really not going to be hard to dig up his identity and have a**holes try to weaponize it against him. Hopefully, it's not going to be an issue, but being upfront about it might curtail the worst of it? We'll see.

 

In any case, I'm wishing all three of the new names the best (assuming they're on the show this season) - the show's tough as hell but it can also be rewarding + means a chance at more exposure for the artists, so I'm hoping for a positive experience for everybody involved in this season's cast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Janora Brown Instagram | YouTube not found | Performance

Jasmine Mills Instagram | YouTube

Sasha Allen (he/him) Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

 

- Janora's runs 🔥🔥 I love her Beyonce's Ego challenge take 😳

 

- Jasmine kinda reminds me of Just Sam from Idol in terms of the vocal abilities. Restrained but can go powerful with her notes. Particularly loved her The Color Purple cover

 

- Sasha, this one I gotta stan. I mean- a Swiftie (major boost jk 🤪) with a really good voice?? his songs are good too (perspective's my fave so far (based on one listening lol)), good writing skills. love his beliefs and the representation too! 💞

 

Edited by sydneysam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Sasha Allen (he/him) Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

Im so f*c king happy we’re finally getting more trans representation. It’s about damn time after 4 seasons.
 

Also

45 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Janora Brown Instagram | YouTube not found | Performance

Jasmine Mills Instagram | YouTube

Haven’t checked out jasmine as much (gonna do it rn) but Janora?????????? Ok miss girl I hear you….serve!

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Justin Kim only follows Ariana. 

Yeah, and I think it was like that before blinds too. I have fears that he turned no chairs, but I won't put anything definite out there just yet.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Justin Kim only follows Ariana. 

Also worth noting, I believe he was day 1 or 2 of blinds because I recall evidence of him being back at home by the end of the third day of taping. He definitely still seemed to be at the hotel in the days before blinds. If anything, that means he was likely taping 2 or 4. Taping 2 source didn't recall him.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, and I think it was like that before blinds too. I have fears that he turned no chairs, but I won't put anything definite out there just yet.

Ah, damn. Well we´ll hopefully find out in 2 weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The amount of phenomenal black soulful  females that we have gotten this season is truly a BLESSING purrrrrrrrr

 

Jershika, Wendy, KCK3, Brittany, Jasmine, Janora AND POV woman + the woman in team John???? And there might be more????? What did we do to deserve this😭🥰 

 

Ik this means some of them might not make it as far but let me enjoy the moment please and thank yew 😗

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...