The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Looping back to a conversation from a bit ago - yes, those bunch of chair turns from the taping 7 are all a bit up in the air. 

We did say the information was likely not 100% sure and KK is definitely one of the ones that weren't 100%.

Truthfully the only chair turners from the taping that I think the source was confident on regarding coach selection were Jershika, Vaughn, and Tony. 

*this is not to say the other didn't turn a chair - the source seemed firm on that - just that the coach that turned may or may not be correct.

So in that case, KJ Jennings, The Cunningham Sisters, the unknown male rocker and KCK3 could probably be with another coach.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So in that case, KJ Jennings, The Cunningham Sisters, the unknown male rocker and KCK3 could probably be with another coach.

I still see KCK3 with Ariana. They followed her recently and she’s the only coach they follow. 

Cami Brooks, Cheyenne Faith, and Shadale Johnson are following Jerilynn Stephens, who I believe works in the Voice Hair. These three probably got to perform in front of the coaches. 

Edited by Bk1234

3 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

What’s wrong with the girls ? I love their harmonies and the one with the glasses is amazing. 

Wait, which is the one with the glasses that you’re referring to? 

I really like this cover from them

28 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

What’s wrong with the girls ? I love their harmonies and the one with the glasses is amazing. 

I figured they wouldn´t be that popular on IDF, but I could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Kooper said:

Carson Peters - Wagon Wheel (DR) - Four chairs. Blake blocked by Kelly. Picked KELLY.

Kelly's nonstop block obsession with Blake continues

Edited by LilBrooklyn18
  • Haha 1