The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Bk1234 said:

She wasn’t following any coaches before blinds and then, all of a sudden after day one of blind tapings, she followed Kelly. 

So I´m assuming she was on Taping 2 then.

If Kinsey is on team Kelly then we found Parker McKay’s battle partner they are both the most similar,  both are country well Parker is more of a pop/county is singer but that’s what makes them similar they have the country element. I think it could go either way , Kelly loves versatility but she loves true country too, If Kinsey advances to the playoffs , I would not be surprised if she gets PV honesty given she doesn’t flop, she is the most country out of all of the contestants on team Kelly that we know of.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

If they are actually just getting one mentor because of budget, no way we´re getting more than 3 live rounds.

If they switched back to 12 per team and still only have 3 live shows then would there be a point in adding 2 more per team? I’m going to be disappointed if we don’t get at least 1 more live show.

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

manifesting 🤞🏻

(even if I know there's a chance that she'd be Parker's battle partner 🥲)

That'd be a great battle though, and if that works out I hope it's one where a steal happens.

In a similar vein, I'm hoping if Lexi/Alexandra Stojack (she changed her name on her socials recently to her full name instead of just Lexi) made it onto the show, that she's on Team Legend or Team Ari - I think Ariana's a better fit and a more likely genre match, but if she's on Team Legend then I don't have to worry about her battling my current Team Ari favorite (and I'd have someone to root for on all four teams).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

(even if I know there's a chance that she'd be Parker's battle partner 🥲)

It’s better than my other fear of Kinsey being paired with the trio… Girl Named Tom could easily cross over to country if they really wanted to. 😅

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Omg a voice fan account commented 🤦🏾‍♂️ The way they’re gonna get blocked soon🤣 

The comments already gone, so either Holly deleted it or the user (probably an IDFer) deleted it :haha: 

59 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We don´t have anything on Tapings 4 and 5 , and I´m pretty sure we´re missing spots on other tapings too, the blocks are there probably. 

If the coaches really saved their blocks till tapings 4 & 5, that would be the first time multiple of them have ever managed to save anything in the recorded history of the voice 

I mean generally it's a miracle if anyone has a save/steal/block left by the second taping 😛 

Edited by seak05

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

If the coaches really saved their blocks till tapings 4 & 5, that would be the first time multiple of them have ever managed to save anything in the recorded history of the voice 

I mean generally it's a miracle if anyone has a save/steal/block left by the second taping 😛 

I believe Cami Clune and Ryan Berg were on Taping 7 for S19 according to spoilers and they were blocks. So maybe, it could happen. 

As for the steals/saves, yeah, that´s a given for them to be over or at least almost over at Taping 1. I don´t expect this season to be different in that sense.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

Yeah idk… Idol did use them heavily in the past season so I wouldn’t doubt if the voice did provide them

I think Cami used one in S19 and I feel like she mentioned the Voice providing them, but I could be wrong. 

15 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Yeah idk… Idol did use them heavily in the past season so I wouldn’t doubt if the voice did provide them

Idol contestants used them heavily. Singers use them heavily. They’re $50. They can buy them on their own. Is it possible the show could have provided them? Sure. Does the post in question suggest that in any way? Nope. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Of course not, but it’s fun to speculate 🤗

Yeah, it’s nothing personal, and it doesn’t even matter that much. But, it’s basically the cost of a decent electric toothbrush. :haha:

Posted (edited)

Looping back to a conversation from a bit ago - yes, those bunch of chair turns from the taping 7 are all a bit up in the air. 

We did say the information was likely not 100% sure and KK is definitely one of the ones that weren't 100%.

Truthfully the only chair turners from the taping that I think the source was confident on regarding coach selection were Jershika, Vaughn, and Tony. 

*this is not to say the other didn't turn a chair - the source seemed firm on that - just that the coach that turned may or may not be correct.

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 11