The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Hey I’m new here 🤗 But I took a while reading through all of these threads and wanted to add that I donot think Katherin is on team Kelly. pretty sure she’s on ari’s. Someone I know went to one day of the blinds as an audience member and said there was someone named singing in all pink with a big bubble-looking pony tail and talked onstage about how she was “obsessed with ariana”. she got two turns, Kelly NOT being one of them and went with ariana instead. Also she has been positing all over her socials about ariana, dressed up as her for Halloween, and her Spotify gives hints to her being on team ari (a playlist called “queen of the year” with only ariana songs) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Polly76 said:

Hey I’m new here 🤗 But I took a while reading through all of these threads and wanted to add that I donot think Katherin is on team Kelly. pretty sure she’s on ari’s. Someone I know went to one day of the blinds as an audience member and said there was someone named singing in all pink with a big bubble-looking pony tail and talked onstage about how she was “obsessed with ariana”. she got two turns, Kelly NOT being one of them and went with ariana instead. Also she has been positing all over her socials about ariana, dressed up as her for Halloween, and her Spotify gives hints to her being on team ari (a playlist called “queen of the year” with only ariana songs) 

I had suspicions about this as well based off of her posting behavior. Thank you for sharing! 🙂 

Just now, Polly76 said:

welcome-1-1c.gif hi and welcome to the board

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I had suspicions about this as well based off of her posting behavior. Thank you for sharing! 🙂 

Is team Kelly there yet? I also haven’t seen anything about her traveling yet or being there

Just now, Polly76 said:

Is team Kelly there yet? I also haven’t seen anything about her traveling yet or being there

Team Kelly seems to be there. Holly, Jershika, and now Girl Named Tom, all showed signs of being there.

Just now, Polly76 said:

Team KC is at the hotel, but Katherine hasn’t posted anything in regards to traveling. Just an Ariana song. 🎶 

17 minutes ago, Polly76 said:

To further confirm this, KK just went live on Instagram and she is definitely at home. Team Ariana doesn’t seem to have flown out yet, while Team Kelly has flown out. 

Edited by Bk1234

We also don’t know most of the blocks. You’d think sources would have remembered blocks, but zero chance they weren’t basically all used in the first few tapings, so we’re missing some 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

We also don’t know most of the blocks. You’d think sources would have remembered blocks, but zero chance they weren’t basically all used in the first few tapings, so we’re missing some 😂

We don´t have anything on Tapings 4 and 5 , and I´m pretty sure we´re missing spots on other tapings too, the blocks are there probably. 

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

There also seems to be a high likelihood of some incorrect spoilers. 

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Is it possible that the person who sang POV had Ariana blocked? That would make for good TV, so I can see it happening :haha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1