The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Daillon said:

I also need A Moment Like This to be covered on The Voice (for all the wrong reasons :P)

Yeah… Sorry, but I wouldn’t recommend that song for anyone…

• Haha 3

Just now, jus.willy said:

Huh ???? Lol why would they film that the day they get in?🤣

I mean, I have no clue about how that works lol. That was just a supposition. I should have said that Team Kelly flew in today rather.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, I have no clue about how that works lol. That was just a supposition. I should have said that Team Kelly flew in today rather.

That's completely fair, we're all just guessing with varying extents of knowledge on this stuff :haha:

My guess is that they're going to get their battle round song choices in the next day or two, then they'll practice a bit individually & memorize lines, then go in to film coaching sessions.

I'm not sure whether they're going to make the contestants quarantine b/c although I assume all of them have been double vaxxed since they're usually all from America, the Delta variant seems to pose a threat. If they do quarantine, they may get their song choices and have extra time to practice digitally or beside each other w/ the clear curtain like some of the videos have shown. I'm curious to hear what y'all think as we see more people posting on their Social Medias.

• Like 1

hey everyone💖 i’m still on my idf hiatus until the season starts, but i just read the blind audition spoilers and had to drop in and tell everyone that i will be stanning TBA (AA female) effective immediately!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

hey everyone💖 i’m still on my idf hiatus until the season starts, but i just read the blind audition spoilers and had to drop in and tell everyone that i will be stanning TBA (AA female) effective immediately!

You're in luck! We have Jershika, Wendy (does both R&B/Soul and country), Brittney, and an unnamed woman who did "pov" for her blind. Looks like you may have to add more than one name to your signature for Season 20 👀

Edit: There are probably more AA women on the show this season, but I haven't been keeping close track of the spoilers, so I'm just going off of who is most talked about on here.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

You're in luck! We have Jershika, Wendy (does both R&B/Soul and country), Brittney, and an unnamed woman who did "pov" for her blind. Looks like you may have to add more than one name to your signature for Season 20 👀

Edit: There are probably more AA women on the show this season, but I haven't been keeping close track of the spoilers, so I'm just going off of who is most talked about on here.

i’m so excited🤩 September cannot come soon enough!!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

That's completely fair, we're all just guessing with varying extents of knowledge on this stuff :haha:

My guess is that they're going to get their battle round song choices in the next day or two, then they'll practice a bit individually & memorize lines, then go in to film coaching sessions.

I'm not sure whether they're going to make the contestants quarantine b/c although I assume all of them have been double vaxxed since they're usually all from America, the Delta variant seems to pose a threat. If they do quarantine, they may get their song choices and have extra time to practice digitally or beside each other w/ the clear curtain like some of the videos have shown. I'm curious to hear what y'all think as we see more people posting on their Social Medias.

We could discover some potential battle advisors through their follows. 

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Really hoping Cami Brooks turned a chair. Her voice is amazing! 🤩 Currently obsessed with her covers- 😳

https://instagram.com/camrynbcovers?utm_medium=copy_link

Ok- just listened to almost all of her IG covers and this girl is now stan territory. :wub: Too bad she doesn’t seem like the one to give hints. :/ All it takes is ONE HINT, and I’ll make that fan thread in a heartbeat. :heartbounce:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ok- just listened to almost all of her IG covers and this girl is now stan territory. :wub: Too bad she doesn’t seem like the one to give hints. :/ All it takes is ONE HINT, and I’ll make that fan thread in a heartbeat. :heartbounce:

Another Cami for BK to stan ....

• Haha 1

From Darcy's IG it definitely appears as if they might be working today. Do we have any indication if anyone on any of the other teams has flown in yet? (bc if they just flew in today it's to early from TK)

Edited by seak05
name

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

From her IG it definitely appears as if they might be working today. Do we have any indication if anyone on any of the other teams has flown in yet? (bc if they just flew in today it's to early from TK)

Who is “her” referring to? Kaitlyn Velez MIGHT have flown out a few days ago, but we don’t know her team or if she even turned a chair.

Edited by Bk1234

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Who is “her” referring to? Kaitlyn Velez MIGHT have flown out a few days ago, but we don’t know her team or if she even turned a chair.

Sorry, it's on Darcy's IG, she's with Suzy Perry who does all the wardrobe 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, seak05 said:

From Darcy's IG it definitely appears as if they might be working today. Do we have any indication if anyone on any of the other teams has flown in yet? (bc if they just flew in today it's to early from TK)

From what I´ve seen, only Jershika and Holly posted. The others have been either quiet today or haven´t posted anything related to flying.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So then I suppose Team Kelly filmed coaching sessions today, given what Holly and Jershika posted.

Kelly's in Orlando tonight doing a show, so they could be filming but it's nothing with her.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Kelly's in Orlando tonight doing a show, so they could be filming but it's nothing with her.

They probably wouldn’t film the night they get in. It could be at the end of the week as far as we know 

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

From what I´ve seen, only Jershika and Holly posted. The others have been either quiet today or haven´t posted anything related to flying.

Yeah, I was wondering if anyone from any of the other teams had posted about flying in prior to today. If taping happened today, it definitely wasn't team Kelly 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?