The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:
  • Wyatt Michael: watch this throwback artist, with some hints of Bublé in his presentation.
  • KJ Jennings: a sweet jazzy voice, with great melodic vocals presented.
  • Holly Forbes: a seasoned singer with a great tone and good song choices indicated.
  • Girl Named Tom: Listen to the Carolina in My Mind cover.
  • The Joy Reunion: a trio of country performers with sweet tones and instrumental skills.

I mean, some credit would be nice...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:
  • Wyatt Michael: watch this throwback artist, with some hints of Bublé in his presentation.
  • KJ Jennings: a sweet jazzy voice, with great melodic vocals presented.
  • Holly Forbes: a seasoned singer with a great tone and good song choices indicated.
  • Girl Named Tom: Listen to the Carolina in My Mind cover.
  • The Joy Reunion: a trio of country performers with sweet tones and instrumental skills.

I mean, some credit would be nice...

They update it regularly, so maybe they’ll include more stuff that you post :P

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They update it regularly, so maybe they’ll include more stuff that you post :P

Alright, more material then:

• Due to the depth of Team Kelly, Aaron Hines is viewed as a bit of a dark horse there, despite having turned 4 chairs. Watch out for his gospel influenced voice.
  • POV woman is a THREAT. We don´t know anything about her or what she sounds like, but she´s AA and turned 4 chairs, so make sure to stan her. She´s gonna WIN.
  • Team Legend is the weakest team, giving S14 Team Adam energy (Credit to @VintageVoice for this  one)
  • KJ Jennings is widely known as Miss Misty.
  • Haha 9

Okay Ryleigh is now in my top 3 favorites. she is OUT OF THIS WORLD. The technique, range , tone, vocal agility, storytelling are INSANE and the her vocal placement technique is not something to overlook. She is INCREDIBLE. If she delivers well consistently through out this show , I wouldn’t be mad if she won , actually she would be one of the contestants I would be rooting for to win this season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, erik g said:

For some reason I wanna know the Blind Audition songs for Carson, Hailey, and The Cunningham Sisters really bad 💀 

I do too. I’m sure the performances will be worth the wait though. 

33 minutes ago, erik g said:

For some reason I wanna know the Blind Audition songs for Carson, Hailey, and The Cunningham Sisters really bad 💀 

I want to see what Carson did especially, since, while I like him, he´s not really the type of singer you´d expect to turn 4 chairs.

• Like 1

Hi, everyone! :teeheewave:

I haven't been very active on this thread, that's because it's kinda hard for me to get invested on the contestants based only of their covers; i personally, like to listen to them on The Voice Stage before deciding if i will stan them or not. However, so far, from the confirmed  chair turners, i really like Bella and, of course, Wendy. Man, these two can really sing!! Especially Wendy. 🤩

I also intrigued by Hailey, i re-listened to her S19 audition, and i'm just realizing how much potential there is on her voice. I'm so happy for her and hopefully, she can advance far on the competition.

Also, between the male contestants, there haven't been a lot that have caught my interest, but i sort of like Jeremy and Tony Aaron. Hopefully, when the list is complete, i will find some male contestants to stan. 

And regarding duos and tríos, i'm not a fan of the idea of having duos or trios on this show, mostly because no matter how much i try to like them, almost all of them end being really forgettable to me. But, i have to say that, this time, Girl Named Tom has kinda caught my attention, they really have talent!

These are my thoughts so far. I will keep checking the covers from the spoilers to see if i found some potential snowflakes. If you want to recommend me someone, i Will be very grateful:thumbs:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

If you want to recommend me someone, i Will be very grateful:thumbs:

I recommend you checking out Ryleigh Plank, Holly Forbes , Katherine Ann, Jershika Maple , Aaron Hines , Carson Peters and Parker McKay 

Edited by Mohammad
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Hi, everyone! :teeheewave:

I haven't been very active on this thread, that's because it's kinda hard for me to get invested on the contestants based only of their covers; i personally, like to listen to them on The Voice Stage before deciding if i will stan them or not. However, so far, from the confirmed  chair turners, i really like Bella and, of course, Wendy. Man, these two can really sing!! Especially Wendy. 🤩

I also intrigued by Hailey, i re-listened to her S19 audition, and i'm just realizing how much potential there is on her voice. I'm so happy for her and hopefully, she can advance far on the competition.

Also, between the male contestants, there haven't been a lot that have caught my interest, but i sort of like Jeremy and Tony Aaron. Hopefully, when the list is complete, i will find some male contestants to stan. 

And regarding duos and tríos, i'm not a fan of the idea of having duos or trios on this show, mostly because no matter how much i try to like them, almost all of them end being really forgettable to me. But, i have to say that, this time, Girl Called Tom has kinda caught my attention, they really have talent!

These are my thoughts so far. I will keep checking the covers from the spoilers to see if i found some potential snowflakes. If you want to recommend me someone, i Will be very grateful:thumbs:

If you like indie/alternative-pop guys, I'd recommend David Vogel personally, especially his covers of "Adore You" and "When She Loved Me" hoping he and Bella are both part of Ari's live shows team, but we'll see.

Most of my other recommendations have already appeared on your list (check out Hailey's YouTube covers if you haven't already, she's got a variety of options and the potential is clearly there, as you mentioned. She's got a lot of power but can do softer stuff as well - she's done everything from Billie Eilish to Etta James to Paramore).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

one can hope 🙃

Kind of scared on who are the other members of Team Ari 💀

Maybe Ari has someone really good we don’t know about yet (I’m all for it because it would make the season more exciting, and maybe one of them could get her to the finale if they’re that good). Ari probably has at least one 4 chair turn and that person could go deep if they’re that good. From what I hear, this could be a really good season

• Like 1

Since we're nearing to the middle of July and still no dates, I'm guessing they're filming the battles in August, hopefully at the start of the month. Wonder when will they tape the coach and advisor rehearsal sessions though.

Edited by Misirlou