Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Just now, Misirlou said:

Out of the non confirmed chairs, I like Chavon Rodgers and Justin Kim. Hopefully they did make it.

I like them a lot too. Chavon’s voice is amazing and I love Justin’s vibe (plus, he’s hilarious :haha:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Justin Kim

 

this guy can sing, he's probably my favorite on the non-confirmed turners. love his tiktoks lmao 

 

I also love Raquel from Idol, I love her quirky/raspy tone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I also love Raquel from Idol, I love her quirky/raspy tone

Yesss I forgot to say this but her runs is everything people didn’t like her on idol but she can definitely b something else. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

 

I also love Raquel from Idol, I love her quirky/raspy tone

Same. She’s so fun to watch. I also really liked her Top 20 performance on Idol. :ph34rwave:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Yesss I forgot to say this but her runs is everything people didn’t like her on idol but she can definitely b something else. 

 

this.

 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Same. She’s so fun to watch. I also really liked her Top 20 performance on Idol. :ph34rwave:

 

 

 

YAS- I was too focused on Madison (only on the hollywood rounds though 💀) that time, but she caught my eye. I love her way of performing- she's so fun to watch!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

And who are ur favs from the people not confirmed yet

All of the people I listened to are good, but these are my favorites…
 

-Kaitlyn Velez

-Kinsey Rose

-Carolina Alonso

-Keilah Grace

-Lexi Stojack

-Marco Salvador

-Olivia Minogue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

All of the people I listened to are good, but these are my favorites…
 

-Kaitlyn Velez

-Kinsey Rose

-Carolina Alonso

-Keilah Grace

-Lexi Stojack

-Marco Salvador

-Olivia Minogue

Out of this list I LOVE KAITLYN and I like everyone else lol they all could make the show tbh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I hope Lexi Stojack is in, probably my favorite indie girl this season (was about to say the best but let's see what the show brings first 👀)


She’s the one I’m hoping for too, but I have to admit, I’m a little concerned that I can’t find a single video of a live performance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I hope Lexi Stojack is in, probably my favorite indie girl this season (was about to say the best but let's see what the show brings first 👀)

 
Imagine her being a four chair on team Ari😫

 

I got my eyes on her as well.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BigMac454 said:

But with Blake with Wendy and Carson I see both in lives but I could see a potiental either Kelly steal Wendy or Ariana steal Carson if Blake ever gives up one of these 2 which HE PROLLY WONT 

I think Carson will be in the lives but not necessarily on Blake’s team. When you think about it the only one who ever really takes teenagers under 18 to the lives is Kelly lol. John hasn’t had one since his first season (Celia Babini) and Blake hasn't since before Season 12 (Aliyah Moulden and Aaliyah Rose)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s my hope 🥺🤞

If she did audition in front of the coaches I’m sure she would’ve gotten a chair turn. And she only follows Ari so hopefully it goes in Aris favor 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...