The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, katybay said:

So apparently Chavron Rodgers is Aris 4 chair according to a youtube spoiler.......

His voice is Stunning btw

Lol throw anything youtube comments say out the window

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, katybay said:

So apparently Chavron Rodgers is Aris 4 chair according to a youtube spoiler.......

His voice is Stunning btw

Yeah, it´s probably fake. I like him too, so I hope he at least made it on the show.

By the way, any sob stories you´ve noticed from social media? Last season I found out about Anna Grace´s, Zae´s and Andrew´s through IG, in which they all dedicated a post to talk about what they went through.

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Imagine if Blake matches up Carson with Wendy in the battle or KO. 

Blake would not pair them by choice. If that happens it is driven by TPTB. But Wendy will be in the final on Team Blake, I will bet my first born on that. 😇

59 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

Blake would not pair them by choice. If that happens it is driven by TPTB. But Wendy will be in the final on Team Blake, I will bet my first born on that. 😇

I'm sure Wendy is really a finale material kinda like Tessanne (in terms of being a veteran singer)

I hope Blake opt to keep her and make her win this thing (like Cam). 😀

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

You think it´s too early still or there´s someone else right now that could be a threat?

I still haven’t seen anyone that stands out as a threat (maybe Holly? possible early frontrunner but I don’t know if she can actually win this) it’s just that I can’t see Wendy winning, regardless of her performances or her competition. I can already picture her SM numbers being bottom of the barrel, lol.

But it’s also too early, maybe I’ll change my mind when the show starts (tbf if someone would have asked me pre-show if Chloe had a shot, I would have said zero chance) 

13 hours ago, seak05 said:

I feel like  Jershika is also getting a lot of deserved hype. But honestly if Blake's frontrunner is a female AA country singer, it will probably make IDF'ers happier about who makes the finale 

😁😆😀

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I still haven’t seen anyone that stands out as a threat (maybe Holly? possible early frontrunner but I don’t know if she can actually win this) it’s just that I can’t see Wendy winning, regardless of her performances or her competition. I can already picture her SM numbers being bottom of the barrel, lol.

But it’s also too early, maybe I’ll change my mind when the show starts (tbf if someone would have asked me pre-show if Chloe had a shot, I would have said zero chance) 

Why do you think this? I’m curious lol what about Wendy you think is stopping her. Her talent? Or her gender/color

Just now, jus.willy said:

Why do you think this? I’m curious lol what about Wendy you think is stopping her. Her talent? Or her gender/color

Definitely not her talent lmao, imo she has the potential to be Top 5 best vocalists to ever be on the show. Her covers are that good.

Can’t really explain it, but I just don’t see the core audience being like “yeah, let’s vote for her” I also think age will be a factor, and juggling between two genres might turn off some people.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Can’t really explain it, but I just don’t see the core audience being like “yeah, let’s vote for her” I also think age will be a factor, and juggling between two genres might turn off some people.

:yes:

In Wendy's case, I don't think she has as straightforward of a finale path as, say, a Hoot or CWB type of artist, but I'm trying to be optimistic about her odds even if she does have an uphill battle for a number of reasons (age/race/gender/genre-switching).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Definitely not her talent lmao, imo she has the potential to be Top 5 best vocalists to ever be on the show. Her covers are that good.

Thats a very good point. Hopefully she, Blake (and TPTB) can settle in one genre for her on the show. Preferably country, she can win more people over that way.

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Is anyone else excited to see the contestants interact this season? I always love seeing the contestants hanging out and being friends on social media, it's adorable.

I'm looking forward to see them talk with Pete. Some great interviews ahead.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Is anyone else excited to see the contestants interact this season? I always love seeing the contestants hanging out and being friends on social media, it's adorable.

for sure!!! I LOVE the bond between the Season 20 casts last season (and many friendships were made)- I am hoping for the same bond on the Season 21 cast 🤞

I already some S21 artists liking their co-artist's already though 👀, keeping it lowkey for now :haha:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

There already has been some of that if you take a look in the comments of some of the contestants’ posts. 

There’s also this picture on Clifford’s IG account featuring Gustavo and Jeff Toth. 

337-E90-FE-4785-463-B-94-F5-EAEE2-E65540

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

If it's up to Blake, he is definitely bringing his four chair turns to the lives. If the teenage boy can deliver live, it's over for Wendy, she might get Blake's save or the second PV and advance to the semis but that's her ceiling. The boy actually doesn't need to deliver, just not crack all over the place to the vote.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

There already has been some of that if you take a look in the comments of some of the contestants’ posts. 

There’s also this picture on Clifford’s IG account featuring Gustavo and Jeff Toth. 

337-E90-FE-4785-463-B-94-F5-EAEE2-E65540

So Clifford and Jeff were at the hotel, so we'll see if they made it on the show.

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Bekah and Bella immediately came to my mind lmao