The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

They sound good here, but it does sound pretty processed. Who knows, maybe they're really good and they only got 1 chair to turn because their song choice was

Iconic :wub:

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

They sound good here, but it does sound pretty processed. Who knows, maybe they're really good and they only got 1 chair to turn because their song choice was

this is why I hated comeback stage 💀

I hope that we don’t have any montages this season, and instead they do it like Kenzie vs. JD last season, for SOME battles they just take out the rehearsal. 

I think that jershika will be paired up with POV Woman in the battles or the knockouts but if it’s like the season 17 format I am pretty sure Kelly will use her save on one of them in the battles but if it’s like the season 14/15/16 format then Kelly will use her save on one of them in the Knockouts.

So, to be clear, we have 29 confirmed people. Out of those 29, we are missing 5 names (SZA girl, POV lady, an male and an AA female on Team Legend, and a middle aged rocker on Team Blake)

We have 19 people whose existence we dont know.

• Like 1

By the way, I don´t remember the IDF pre-season 11 reception, but was this site as hyped with Billy as it is now with Wendy? In the sense that he also has had a taste of the music industry and in many ways was way more experienced that his competitors. Did y"all inmediately thought of him as the winner ? , etc.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

By the way, I don´t remember the IDF pre-season 11 reception, but was this site as hyped with Billy as it is now with Wendy? In the sense that he also has had a taste of the music industry and in many ways was way more experienced that his competitors. Did y"all inmediately thought of him as the winner ? , etc.

No and no. 

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Maharasyi commented, and IIRC she was on a previous season of the voice (S13?), but I didn't check that it was the same person.

Davon's battle partner. I think Maharasyi and Lana are good friends- they even had a duet together on her youtube channel :)))

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Davon's battle partner. I think Maharasyi and Lana are good friends- they even had a duet together on her youtube channel :)))

Tha'ts interesting! So nothing related to The Voice, but if Lana's on (I don't remember oops), then Maharasyi may be able to help guide her a little bit. Also off-topic but Davon and Maharasyi's battle was amazing, and I feel like there definitely should have been a steal.

I so excited for Battles..... who are you all thinking for advisors

Kelly- Pink, someone like her

Ariana- Justin, Kristin, Demi

John- Jhene Aiko, Monica, H.E.R, 

Blake- Luke Combs, Chris Stapleton

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

I want Gwen for Blake 🙂

This reminds me that this show can afford Celine and Mariah but they still haven’t brought Kacey as an advisor for Blake :whut:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

This reminds me that this show can afford Celine and Mariah but they still haven’t brought Kacey as an advisor for Blake :whut:

I think she´d give some good advice. Plus she has a lot of crossover appeal being pop/country. 

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I have a question, can a contestant who is a chair turner release a music?

It's weird because David's group, JADN, will release a new single on July 16 🤔

Sarah Grace released a single with her band in the middle of S15 lol. I think it has happened before with some others but I can´t recall.

@Someone648, I believe the sources did confirm he was the breathin guy, right?

• Thanks 1