The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

ARIANA GURL I CANT DO THIS TODAY!!?!?!!

To everyone who ever told me that they would like to see Ariana as a coach and I LAUGHED in their face and ridiculed them for such unrealistic thoughts.......I’m sorry muah 🖤

• Haha 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

Arianators have a lot to learn

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Ugh.  Must every post of yours be so pessimistic?

Lol I can post what I want? I'm looking past all the excitement and being realistic. That post wasn't even pessimistic so not sure what you are on about. I like Ariana, but Ariana's main base does not care about The Voice. I don't think her base is going to vote for random artists on her team just because she's on The Voice. Now retweet a tweet from Ari to save a contestant in a twitter save takes minimal effort and she is probably one of the biggest artists on twitter. Thus, I can see her base coming threw in a twitter save. But power vote or rival the impact of "team minivan" or whatever, I just don't see it. Only Blake's fanbase seems to do that and that's because his fanbase aligns well with the main demographic of the show. I was just looking at the demo (18-49) and I don't see Ariana improving that lol. It's clear the show attracts an older audience. Best case, people tune in the first couple episode out of curiosity and tune back out. The Voice just isn't "cool" and I say that as a fan who has watched for years and post on this board. 

We can revisit this post once the season starts. If I'm wrong, then great. I like Ariana so I'm okay with the decision. I will enjoy the show for what it is. I'm not heavily invested in this show like that. I'm just not expecting her to shake the table like everyone is. I'm entitled to that opinion. 

With Kelly having the second most experience and possibly going to be the coach with the second most wins I feel like she has a good chance at swaying artist next season.. she’s IMO the queen of the voice!! ( and she has amazing vocals) Contestants won’t look pass that I don’t think.

I wonder if they seating will be the same and Ariana replaces nick chair and sit by Blake but I’ll love to the females in the middle and John and Adam old chair!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

So Ariana wins already? Or will she need pimpage still? Minivan hates her already, but her fanbase could come in a clutch.

Does her fanbase even watch the show, and if they did, would they vote? It’s all about minivan appeal. 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Ugh.  Must every post of yours be so pessimistic?

news flash, everyone is allowed to post their own opinions here medollblink.gif

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I genuinely can’t imagine an Ariana/Blake two chair turn tho...like LMFAO 

it would be fun to watch those pitches

10 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:
Arianators have a lot to learn

Someone tried explaining to him that the golden buzzer is from AGT, not The Voice but that didn't work. Apparently, AGT = Ariana Grande T_______. :dead:

angry the lion king GIF

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Does her fanbase even watch the show, and if they did, would they vote? It’s all about minivan appeal. 

Even if her fan base didn’t, they are going to start now lol and I’m sure they will. Her base is wayyy stronger than Nick own is

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She would need to engage them, but not sure if enough would actually care to vote. I'll have to wait and see, not convinced she automatically wins though.

• Like 1