The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I don't recall what Bk said, but I believe he was at the hotel for pretty much the whole week. With a couple holes in the tapings and that 1 missing chair turn from the last taping with no info... everyone's a possibility.

Then there´s still a chance. We´re missing like more than 20 names either way if I´m correct.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I don't recall what Bk said, but I believe he was at the hotel for pretty much the whole week. With a couple holes in the tapings and that 1 missing chair turn from the last taping with no info... everyone's a possibility.

Yes, but I believe he started posting a couple airport pictures a few days after taping eight occurred. He also posted two Instagram covers after returning home, so maybe he's out. 

I also believe Coby McDonald is out, as he played at this place recently.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQy8RpjH4SD/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Hailey Green, Vaughn, Wyatt, The Cunningham Sisters. These are our dark horses IMO watch out! I’m calling it rn they are gonna pull a Corey Ward and make lives.

I think Vaughn is an underdog in most of our eyes, but I really do expect him to go far. I wish he had more solo covers online. Maybe he has more on that private Instagram account of his. 👀

9 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Hailey Green, Vaughn, Wyatt, The Cunningham Sisters. These are our dark horses IMO watch out! I’m calling it rn they are gonna pull a Corey Ward and make lives.

Very early predictions:

Hailey Green - Average audition, will improve in Battles and KOs and become an IDF favorite. She gets robbed in the playoffs.

Vaughn - Loses and gets stolen in the battles. Gets paired with a frontrunner in the KOs and gets eliminated.

Wyatt Michael - He will remain underappreciated on IDF until his audition airs, where he will gain some fans. He is out in KOs despite deserving a steal, to the disappointment of some IDF members.

Cunningham Sisters - Honestly I think they will get lost in the bloodbath of Team Kelly. I don't see them making lives.

Hailey has potential, but she’s still pretty raw. She seems to be improving rapidly, though. She could be a successful musician some day, regardless of how it goes for her on the show. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

POV woman & Miss Misty (credit to @QueenCami). 

my proudest achievement :haha:

50 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Alexa's 5 second clip outsold, for me. This cover feels a *little* uneven. Perhaps he'll sound better covering an English song?

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Very early predictions:

Hailey Green - Average audition, will improve in Battles and KOs and become an IDF favorite. She gets robbed in the playoffs.

Vaughn - Loses and gets stolen in the battles. Gets paired with a frontrunner in the KOs and gets eliminated.

Wyatt Michael - He will remain underappreciated on IDF until his audition airs, where he will gain some fans. He is out in KOs despite deserving a steal, to the disappointment of some IDF members.

Cunningham Sisters - Honestly I think they will get lost in the bloodbath of Team Kelly. I don't see them making lives.

Crooners have a rough relationship with IDF in general: Riley, Austin Giorgio, Preston C Howell, Lowell, so I´m not expecting any hype for Wyatt, nor him making it far because of genre, but I love his material. He obviously has hints of Sinatra but I notice some inflections that are entirely his.

22 minutes ago, season1 said:

When was the taping for the blinds?

When will they tape the battles and KOs?

Thanks in advance.

Taping for blinds started around the 21st of June (it was definitely that week, just forget if it was the 20th or 21st for day one of tapings).

Guessing they'll tape battles and KOs at the end of this month or early next month given previous fall season timelines, but I haven't seen anything on 1iota yet about tapings being scheduled.

• Thanks 1

My top 3 currently are 

1.Kathrine Ann

2.Girl named Tom

3. KJ Jennings aka Miss Misty 

This might change when I hear more of the artists that are currently known and the artists that unknown yet.

Last I checked IDF, everyone (myself included) was predicting Kelly would have trouble filling up her team, because of Ariana. Now it seems she has the team to beat. How does Kelly pulled that one off? 

Grace And Mamrie GIF by This Might Get

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Can y'all please share a video of Wendy in which she showed her vocals because I haven't seen much power and range from her.

Performing her hit song from the 90's. The chorus towards the end is insane.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

:giggle:

We’ll see how she does live on the Voice stage, but I think there’s a good chance she’s one of the best vocalists to ever be on the show. Her level of professional experience is something each individual audience member will have to sort through on their own. I wouldn’t want to be paired with her in a battle, KO, or instant save, that’s for sure. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Wendy is literally the first country artist I’m excited/rooting for and looking forward to seeing on the show.

1. Jershika/Brittany/POV Lady😂

2. Wendy

3. Holly

5. Ryleigh/Bella

6. Katherine Anne

I need a male to make my #7😀

Edited by jus.willy

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Wendy is literally the first country artist I’m excited/rooting for and looking forward to seeing on the show.

1. Jershika/Brittany

2. Wendy

3. Holly

5. Ryleigh/Bella

6. Katherine Anne

I need a male to make my #7😀

I hope they make Wendy the premiere leak and not Aaron😂

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I haven´t paid much attention to Vaughn, but he does have an easy listening voice. He´s on a stacked team though, so his only hope is a steal.

I think Ariana might steal him

13 minutes ago, echoap said:

We only know two things about her: "4 chair turn + AA". Rumor has it that's more than enough for some people to get excited :teeheewave:

also we don't even know if she's a powerhouse or anyhing.