The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Posted (edited)

Yeah, the first audio that we got of KJ Jennings was her covering "Misty" by Johnny Mathis (For those that don´t know it, it was John Holiday´s audition song), and since we didn´t know her name back then, @QueenCami referred to her as "Miss Misty", and it stuck lol. It´s like the Jenzie Wheels of the season.

Edited by Misirlou

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think people are underestimating both. Hailey lights up on stage and brings so much power with her voice! Vaughn's voice is so easy on the ears and he can do so much with it.

If people can underestimate Carter and Corey post-spoilers but pre-season (and both can have breakout KOs) then anything's possible.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I hope Katherine goes far. 🥺🤞 I need her off of Team KC, though. 

I mean, if Kelly prioritizes her, it’s fine… But, it’s kinda obvious Ari was her first pick… 🙃

B7-BC91-BA-1362-4-D37-90-D8-E1112-C3-ACD

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I mean, if Kelly prioritizes her, it’s fine… But, it’s kinda obvious Ari was her first pick… 🙃

B7-BC91-BA-1362-4-D37-90-D8-E1112-C3-ACD

I have a feeling Ariana might steal her later on (might being the key word). 

• Like 1

For all that we know, POV woman could be a Denisha type singer. Crosses over between R&b/soul and pop, but is mostly pop. Hence the song choice.

It could also be a powerhouse who completely switched up POV into a more soulful and belty rendition. We'll know soon lol

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Also, my faves per team

KELLY:

Katherine Ann Mohler

Parker McKay

Holly Forbes

Jershika Maple

JOHN

Brittany Bree

ARI

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

David Vogel

BLAKE

KJ Jennings

Wendy Moten

Hailey Green

Whoever sung Good Days has my heart already. stay pressed 😚

VERY interested and intrigued with POV woman and Good Days female because a. Good Days is one of my fav songs (and she's team blake, c'mon with the minivan votes!) and b. POV woman got a 4 chair turn. That's hard to ignore. Ofc I'll have to hear them first but they're the two that I'm most excited to find out about soon. 

edit: no particular order 🙂

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also, my faves per team

KELLY:

Katherine Ann Mohler

Parker McKay

Holly Forbes

Jershika Maple

JOHN

Brittany Bree

ARI

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

David Vogel

BLAKE

KJ Jennings

Wendy Moten

Hailey Green

Whoever sung Good Days has my heart already. stay pressed 😚

VERY interested and intrigued with POV woman and Good Days female because a. Good Days is one of my fav songs (and she's team blake, c'mon with the minivan votes!) and b. POV woman got a 4 chair turn. That's hard to ignore. Ofc I'll have to hear them first but they're the two that I'm most excited to find out about soon. 

Taste. 🤩 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Carolina and Gustavo both have covers where they sing in Spanish. I’m hoping at least one of them is on and goes far. 

I think you said Gustavo returned home, if I´m correct?

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Carolina and Gustavo both have covers where they sing in Spanish. I’m hoping at least one of them is on and goes far. 

Now I’m reminded of when the other Carolina was rumored to have sung in Spanish during her Blind Audition

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think you said Gustavo returned home, if I´m correct?

I don't recall what Bk said, but I believe he was at the hotel for pretty much the whole week. With a couple holes in the tapings and that 1 missing chair turn from the last taping with no info... everyone's a possibility.