Ari - 228M

Coaches Twitter Followers -

Kelly - 12.2M

John - 14M

Blake - 20.1M

Ari - 80M

lolgreenguys.gif

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Ugh.  Must every post of yours be so pessimistic?

Lol I can post what I want? I'm looking past all the excitement and being realistic. That post wasn't even pessimistic so not sure what you are on about. I like Ariana, but Ariana's main base does not care about The Voice. I don't think her base is going to vote for random artists on her team just because she's on The Voice. Now retweet a tweet from Ari to save a contestant in a twitter save takes minimal effort and she is probably one of the biggest artists on twitter. Thus, I can see her base coming threw in a twitter save. But power vote or rival the impact of "team minivan" or whatever, I just don't see it. Only Blake's fanbase seems to do that and that's because his fanbase aligns well with the main demographic of the show. I was just looking at the demo (18-49) and I don't see Ariana improving that lol. It's clear the show attracts an older audience. Best case, people tune in the first couple episode out of curiosity and tune back out. The Voice just isn't "cool" and I say that as a fan who has watched for years and post on this board. 

We can revisit this post once the season starts. If I'm wrong, then great. I like Ariana so I'm okay with the decision. I will enjoy the show for what it is. I'm not heavily invested in this show like that. I'm just not expecting her to shake the table like everyone is. I'm entitled to that opinion. 

• Like 1

With Kelly having the second most experience and possibly going to be the coach with the second most wins I feel like she has a good chance at swaying artist next season.. she’s IMO the queen of the voice!! ( and she has amazing vocals) Contestants won’t look pass that I don’t think.