The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I can see this happening, but I have a bad feeling that they might be paired together in the knockouts

I think that Kelly will pair POV Woman with Jershika , Kelly loves diversity and she mostly never has 2-3 people with the exact same style and genre but maybe. Because it’s a different format from the last 3 seasons it is a possibility to see both jershika and POV woman advancing on team Kelly but it isn’t likely but again no one can really blame Kelly her team is overly stacked and everyone On her team currently is amazing. 

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I find it hilarious that one of the most popular contestants rn is “POV woman” :haha: 

forreal

looks like Wendy, Jershika, Holly, Brittany, and Bella are the popular contestants so far. 

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Yeah idk why they said that 😂 she has no thread, we don’t know her name and we don’t even know how she sounds 

We only know two things about her: "4 chair turn + AA". Rumor has it that's more than enough for some people to get excited :teeheewave:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I think that the Cunningham sister will be paired with Girl named Tom and that is the only battle pairing that I am sure will happen.

I lowkey hope so lol.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I find it hilarious that one of the most popular contestants rn is “POV woman” :haha: 

Just like Sexual Healing guy in Season 12. And neither picked the coach expected for them

Edited by Cookie73

So me going coming back and realizing Hailey Green is back and got a chair turn from Blake! Thank you Blake! I really liked her in season 19 and thought they should’ve turned and saw her potential. I’m getting vibes that Blake is gonna pair her and Ms.Misty(KJ Jennings) that battle will be awesome!

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

I think that the Cunningham sister will be paired with Girl named Tom and that is the only battle pairing that I am sure will happen.

You could be right, but I’m curious why you think so. Their styles are completely different. 

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

You think they would be paired in a battle? While that might seem to make sense in terms of not having a 2 or 3 against one situation, doing an arrangement involving a trio and a duo would be pretty complex. It also doesn't help that one of the groups is composed of what I'm assuming are minors so they have restrictions placed on how much they can rehearse. If they go against each other I think it is more likely it would be in the Knockout round. It should be noted though that Kelly absolutely loves harmonies and being able to work with groups. I think she's going to want to bring at least one of her groups into the live rounds.

• Like 2

Not me missing the spoilers release 🙃

Time to go intel gather and see if any of the known names piques my interest (and keeps it).

At least we finally have more than four four-chairs (excluding any that are in tapings we don't have info for, but seven's a pretty standard number in a Top 48 season)

On 7/4/2021 at 11:55 PM, jus.willy said:

My fear is not being online when spoilers drop and I come back online to over 50 new pages 😣😂😭

That's exactly what happened to me. When I left, you guys were on the page 113 😧

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Given that blocks don´t go beyond Episode 3, we might have both Holly and Wendy either in the first week, or in Ep 3 itself, but not after that.

Edited by Misirlou