The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I'm calling it one of Jershika and POV lady will lose and get stolen in the KO's.

Funny note: At first, I misread Jershika's name as Jerkisha and I was so confused as to why any parent would name their child Jerkisha 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

I'm calling it one of Jershika and POV lady will lose and get stolen in the KO's.

Funny note: At first, I misread Jershika's name as Jerkisha and I was so confused as to why any parent would name their child Jerkisha 🤣

You think they’ll be paired in KO?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think Jershika and Aaron might be paired together because of gospel. Don´t know who Kelly would choose there though.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, FloorWax said:

Not saying that, because lately Kelly has a tendency to pair people from two completely different genres (sans Kenzie/Avery)

Yeah like pair Marisa + Kelsie (pop big ranges) and Madeline + Tanner (country tho madeline can do multiple genres)

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think Jershika and Aaron might be paired together because of gospel. Don´t know who Kelly would choose there though.

I mean imagine if she pairs pov woman with Aaron. I WOULD FREAK

So Alex Lambert apparently auditioned and is nowhere to be seen now? Ugh. Still pissed Andrew Garcia got in over him on Idol. 

But yay on Jeremy auditioning . I liked him on Idol too!

• Like 1

I like How Carson’s voice doesn’t really sound too country, I don’t think I will

mind his voice compared to someone like Ethan’s. I think Blake will hold on to him due to the black lash of Ethan last season!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Guys Kelly LOVES AA powerhouse males and females like who remembers DR King , Kelly LOVED him and chose him over Jackie Foster and Tisha Haynes keys , and both Jackie Foster and tisha Haynes keys are more Kelly singers ( if that makes sense)or Zaxai and chose him over Natasha , and Natasha was more of a Kelly type singer. She was so HAPPY that both Desz and Kimberly Joy were on her team  , so looking at Kelly’s past pairings and decisions , Aaron Hines and POV woman maybe even jershika and Holly Forbes are safe but mostly Aaron Hines and POV woman unless someone on her team will step up and shock us in later rounds like how Megan Danielle did because I expected Samantha Howell would win and outsing Megan but BOY was I wrong or when I thought Kelsie  watts will win but Madeline showed up and slayed or even when I thought that Anna Grace would win over Gihanna but Gihanna surprised me and was so good and hitting difficult notes.

Edited by Mohammad

Posted (edited)

Remember this season is 12 artists per team so by the time it’s the knockouts instead of having 6 artists they will have 8 , so this is possibly like a season 14/15/16 format with 2 steals in the battles and a steal and a save in the knockouts or a season 17 format with a steal and a save in the battles and a steal in the Knockouts so each Coach will have 5 or 6 artists in the Playoffs so that mean that Kelly might just end up with a POWERFUL team that has all our favorites. If last season’s format was similar to season 17’s then Kelly would kept an additional singer that was originally on her team like Ryleigh or Anna.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Remember this season is 12 artists per team so by the time it’s the knockouts instead of having 6 artists they will have 8 , so this is possibly like a season 14/15/16 format with 2 steals in the battles and a steal and a save in the knockouts or a season 17 format with a steal and a save in the battles and a steal in the Knockouts so each Coach will have 5 or 6 artists in the Playoffs so that mean that Kelly might just end up with a POWERFUL team that has all our favorites. If last season’s format was similar to season 17’s then Kelly would kept an additional singer that was originally on her team like Ryleigh or Anna.

She would’ve probably kept Anna

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Team Kelly top 2: Holly and Jershika  😆 (and maybe POV lady)

I can see this happening, but I have a bad feeling that they might be paired together in the knockouts