The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

@Someone648, there have been a lot of posts in this thread, so I'm not sure if I missed it; was the OP updated with your new info? No pressure of course, just checking to confirm since I didn't see it.

I have it ready, waiting for a final thumbs up from that source that all the stuff I typed out was correct.

But yes,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I have it ready, waiting for a final thumbs up from that source that all the stuff I typed out was correct.

But yes,

I like her but am I the only one that thinks she sounds kinda like Payton Lamar :haha:

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

But yes,

Thanks! And she sounds great! It's a fast/upbeat song, so that just means she has more room to grow and shine on a ballad (breakout moment in the KOs 👀).

She's definitely able to show off her uniqueness off through this song. I'm glad she picked it! 🙂

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I like her but am I the only one that thinks she sounds kinda like Payton Lamar :haha:

Hmm, I can see where the comparison is coming from, but I'll say—as a fan of Payton—that I didn't feel like she was 100% in control of her instrument the whole time. 

13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yep, definitely. Bella got 3(?) chairs to turn, so I'm hoping she fares way better than Payton did.

she only got 2 chairs iirc, Ariana and Kelly I think (at least based on the previous spoiler 😬) turned for her. Hoping for that one too! The thing with Bella is she's pretty versatile, based on her youtube covers and such. Loved her Angels Like You cover ;)

28 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

99% sure it’s NOT this guy, but he’d be a hoot!

For sure. He's my Favorite vocal coach on YouTube(Tara Simon is right up there as well). I've learned a lot from his videos. And fun fact is that he's 55+

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

she only got 2 chairs iirc, Ariana and Kelly I think (at least based on the previous spoiler 😬) turned for her. Hoping for that one too! The thing with Bella is she's pretty versatile, based on her youtube covers and such. Loved her Angels Like You cover ;)

She got 3 chairs

Hey so here's the updated stuff:

Edits:

-David Vogel was apparently the breathin' guy. We misidentified the taping 3 no-chair.

-Aaron Hines, not Trevon James, sang Heartbreak Anniversary. The result remains the same.

-Bella DeNapoli sang "Damaged" by Danity Kane. The result remains the same.

-Hailey Green was a one-chair from Blake.

-Manny Keith - New source remembers at least Blake turning, prior source recalls Kelly turning. His result may still not be 100%.

-Wyatt Michael confirmed as a two-chair Kelly/Ariana pick - neither source remembers who he chose.

-TBA (Good Days female), Clint Sherman, and Girl Named Tom results confirmed as previously stated.

-Zyan Campbell sang "Yesterday." Still no chairs.

Taping One:
David Vogel - breathin' (Ariana Grande) - turned ARIANA.
Girl Named Tom - TBA - Four chairs. Picked KELLY.
Aaron Hines - Heartbreak Anniversary (Giveon) - Four chairs. Picked KELLY.
Bella Denapoli - Damaged (Danity Kane) - turned Ariana and two other coaches. Picked ARIANA.
Clint Sherman - TBA - turned BLAKE.

Hailey Green - TBA - turned BLAKE.
Manny Keith - TBA - turned at least Blake and Kelly. Picked TBA.
Wyatt Michael - TBA - turned Kelly and Ariana. Picked TBA.
TBA (female)- Good Days (SZA) - Turned Blake and Ariana. Picked BLAKE.
Zyan Campbell - Yesterday (The Beatles) - No chair turns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12

Okay Kelly’s team is STACKED and there are 2 more artists that are unknown for the most part, like Kelly WILL have a tough time picking between the artists on her team , team Kelly will be a BLOODBATH , I don’t think she can go completely wrong with picking an artist to advance because they are all AMAZING.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

-Hailey Green was a one-chair from Blake.

Corey Ward trajectory? 👀 I know he got 2 chair turns, but maybe they'll want another underdog returnee making it far into the show? 

Also, with someone singing Call Out My Name, this marks the 5th season out of the last 7 in which someone sang Call Out My Name:

Season 15: Franc West

Season 16: Kanard Thomas

Season 17: Joana Martinez

Season 19: Payge Turner

Season 21: Brittany Bree

Edited by QueenCami

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Also, with someone singing Call Out My Name, this marks the 6th season out of the last 7 in which someone sang Call Out My Name:

Season 15: Franc West

Season 16: Kanard Thomas

Season 17: Joana Martinez

Season 18: CammWess

Season 19: Payge Turner

Season 21: Brittany Bree

CammWess sang Call Out My Name? I don't think so.

I thought Franc, Joana, and Payge all had very different and great versions though. The song hasn't really felt or gotten old because of that.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

CammWess sang Call Out My Name? I don't think so.

the person probably mistook CammWess' blind audition cause "earned it" and "call out my name" are both written by The Weeknd...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Hailey Green was a one-chair from Blake.

Welp. Rip Hailey, she's probably getting sacrificed to Carson Peters.

Edit: Nvm I listened to her and she's probably getting paired with someone else, plus I think that big voice of hers could hold its own in a battle.

Edited by FloorWax

Daaaaaang, Bella is so GOOOOOD! That cover of Damaged was spot on and she sounds really Ariana alike there! 

There's still a lot of people from teamAri we don't know, but I wouldn't be shocked if she went for the pop route and won the season.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

for starters, thanks Someone for always doing this good job for the forum!

looking at the spoiler, i see that several wanted to try their luck with an ariana song and she turned around for them all the time (she was the only chair turned upside down) i don't know what to think of that ... she turned around out of respect for having chosen their song even if it was not sung very well or the other coaches said to themselves that they would necessarily choose Ariana even if they turned around, or if it was really well sung and she was the only one to have perfect pitch , it makes you want even more to watch this!!!!! 

Edited by French20
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, French20 said:

for starters, thanks Someone for always doing this good job for the forum!

looking at the spoiler, i see that several wanted to try their luck with an ariana song and she turned around for them all the time (she was the only chair turned upside down) i don't know what to think of that ... she turned around out of respect for having chosen their song even if it was not sung very well or the other coaches said to themselves that they would necessarily choose Ariana even if they turned around 🤔

my speculation is that they didn't turn cause they would have for sure chosen Ariana. but WOW the pov 4-chair AA female artist that picked Kelly instead of Ariana herself... it's all confusing

3 minutes ago, professorX said:

my speculation is that they didn't turn cause they would have for sure chosen Ariana. but WOW the pov 4-chair AA female artist that picked Kelly instead of Ariana herself... it's all confusing

this is the first season of ariana, maybe she did not succeed in convincing this person and that Kelly in view of her experience in this program had better arguments, but it is true that we can ask yourself questions about this case haha

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic