The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

Arianators have a lot to learn

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Does she even have a fanbase that Gaga or Swift would have?

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

tbh do Gaga or Swift have the fanbase she has

Ariana is the most followed woman on IG and third most followed person overall (behind the official IG account and Cristiano Ronaldo). 😉

• Like 1

Well, I will miss seeing Gwen next season, but if season nineteen turns out to be it for her, at least she got a win before she went.

As for Ariana, I am definitely thrilled.   I don't listen to much of music, but I know that she is a music icon, and thus a very interesting choice of coach.  I'm just surprised, because I thought her career was heating up too much for her to even take the time out of it to be a coach.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

This will be her rookie season, so I’ll cut her some slack, but I’m hoping she makes some good decisions.

Agreed.  If I could cut Anne-Marie some slack on her first season on the U.K.'s version, I can damn sure do the same for Ariana on her first season of our version.

1 hour ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

Can JHud or Alicia replace John so we can get a 3 female coach season finally. KC is the only one that gets stuck doing an all opposite sex panel, let’s stick Blake in there with all the powerful women please and thank you. 

Kelly is the only woman stuck with three men?  Uh . . . Christina?  Shakira?  Gwen (her first two seasons)?

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Imagine being a 1-chair turn from Ariana though. Like all the coaches up there and Ariana was the only one who was willing to work with you? That's probably bigger praise for the younger contestants than a 4-chair turn.

I mean, she’d be the one I want to turn if nobody else did - it’s just from a votes perspective I know Blake’s team does well while Ariana’s support on-show is currently an unknown variable.

Just now, disney1024 said:

Ariana is the most followed woman on IG and third most followed person overall (behind the official IG account and Cristiano Ronaldo). 😉

Puss In Boots Cat GIF

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Some of y’all acting like Ariana has risen and is the second coming 😂 

I don’t even watch The Voice, but she has an insane fan base and would bring a lot of different eyes to she show. :yes: It’s a big deal.

Ariana Grande GIF

• Like 5
1 hour ago, joe14 said:

Meh, I don't think her base is running to watch the Voice and they for sure aren't running to vote for her contestants. Those young fanbases care about music and other things, not The Voice lol. Nick and Miley all have solid fanbases and their performance as coaches were/have been underwhelming. I feel like Blake's fans are the only ones really showing up for him and his contestants. I could see Ariana's base helping in "twitter saves," but even then not to a significant extent. 

Ugh.  Must every post of yours be so pessimistic?

• Haha 3

So I've been a lurker since S14 (I'm a Kelly fan) & this was literally the last thing I expected to see! I for sure thought Kelsea was going to replace Nick or Kelly. They literally couldn't have picked a bigger name & I'm surprised & excited she said yes.  The influx here & on The Voice socials is going to be massive! Her team will definitely win next season.  I absolutely think Kelly & John have their work cut out for them, but I'm really happy both of them are staying. 

Edited by ark3131
a letter
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, ark3131 said:

So I've been a lurker since S14 (I'm a Kelly fan) & this was literally the last thing I expected to see! I for sure though Kelsea was going to replace Nick or Kelly. They literally couldn't have picked a bigger name & I'm surprised & excited she said yes.  The influx here & on The Voice socials is going to be massive! Her team will definitely win next season.  I absolutely think Kelly & John have their work cut out for them, but I'm really happy both of them are staying. 

Welcome! ❤️✨

• Like 1

the instagram followers of the candidates who will go to the ariana team 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈 📈

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Agreed - as usual they did Gwen dirty.  Gwen got not reception at all

In fairness, she was just the "replacement coach."  They probably saw no need for that.

• Sad 2
2 minutes ago, ark3131 said:

So I've been a lurker since S14 (I'm a Kelly fan) & this was literally the last thing I expected to see! I for sure thought Kelsea was going to replace Nick or Kelly. They literally couldn't have picked a bigger name & I'm surprised & excited she said yes.  The influx here & on The Voice socials is going to be massive! Her team will definitely win next season.  I absolutely think Kelly & John have their work cut out for them, but I'm really happy both of them are staying. 

✨ Welcome to IDF ✨ 

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Sweaters with absurdly long sleeves

That’s just a short people problem in general lmao (Ari is only 5’1” I’m pretty sure, Ari stans can correct me if I’m wrong)