The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

Did any of the sources give their thoughts / opinions on the blind auditions if any? Did they also by chance talk about any notable coach-coach or coach-artist interaction? @Someone648 thanks in advance if anything 😀

Lol. I think we should leave the sources comments alone to avoid any overhyping lol

Posted (edited)

Jershsika Maple - Literally my favorite right now. I love her tone and the way how she controls her vocals. 

KJ Jennings- I love her tone. It’s so ethereal and calm. 

Holly Forbes- Her sweet tone and the songs she sings is lovely. I know Kelly will love her!

Brittany Bree- I love AA women on the show and I will love her and her runs! 

Ryleigh Plank- YES! YES! YES!

Wendy Moten- I’ve been dying to get another Keisha/Spensha and i’m so happy we got one, a much vocally better one tho!

The Cunningham Sisters- Okay, Last season many of idf thought Corey Ward would be fodder, but I had faith. I’m going to have faith in these two this season. I can tell they are gonna shock the coaches and be a threat, they are more vocally better then Hello Sunday as well.

Season 21… Is looking to be a unique great season. I hope everything works out!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

The Cunningham Sisters- Okay, Last season many of idf thought Corey Ward would be fodder, but I had faith. I’m going to have faith in these two this season. I can tell they are gonna shock the coaches and be a threat

I 100% agree. :wub:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Jershsika Maple - Literally my favorite right now. I love her tone and the way how she controls her vocals. 

KJ Jennings- I love her tone. It’s so ethereal and calm. 

Holly Forbes- Her sweet tone and the songs she sings is lovely. I know Kelly will love her!

Brittany Bree- I love AA women on the show and I will love her and her runs! 

Ryleigh Plank- YES! YES! YES!

Wendy Moten- I’ve been dying to get another Keisha/Spensha and i’m so happy we got one, a much vocally better one tho!

The Cunningham Sisters- Okay, Last season many of idf thought Corey Ward would be fodder, but I had faith. I’m going to have faith in these two this season. I can tell they are gonna shock the coaches and be a threat, they are more vocally better then Hello Sunday as well.

Season 21… Is looking to be a unique great season. I hope everything works out!

T A S T E E E E…. 

this is me but instead of the sisters I have holly.

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Okay… The Cunningham Sisters and Vaughan are the top 2 who many think will be fodder, but are gonna shock everyone and go father than most 4 chairs. I’m having faith in this!:shiftywave::rolleyes:

I love Vaughan

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Same! I really don’t know what he classifies his genre to be, but I can really see him being our indie pop alternative singer this season!!!

Me too…like Corey kinda

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m getting the vibe that Blake will pair Wendy and Carson… Drop Carson… he gets stolen.

Lol this would be insane….but I don’t see him letting Wendy go lol

Okay… The Cunningham Sisters and Vaughan are the top 2 who many think will be fodder

To be fair, Vaughan hasn't really posted any recent covers on youtube (since his IG's on private mode) 😬 but interesting we have yet another Filipino-blooded contestant! Radha (am I right though lol), Jej, Anatalia, Amy have had their moments on the show 🤩

• Like 2

So my favorites so far/the people I´m interested in:

• Carson Peters: All around interesting artist. Looking forward to see what he does.
  • Wendy Moten: As seasoned as a contestant can be. She´s a pro through and through.
  • Wyatt Michael: I love me a good throwback artist. He has hints of Bublé but with his own afflictions. 
  • KJ Jennings: Another sweet, jazzy voice, with great melodic choices too.
  • Holly Forbes: Another seasoned singer, great tone and love her choices as well.
  • Girl Named Tom: The Carolina in My Mind cover did it for me. I´m listening.
  • The Joy Reunion: Another trio that I like, just country this time around. Love their tones and instrumental skills.

Trevor James is still on hold. I want to like him more than I do, but he has a killer song choice for his blind, so I´m waiting to see what he does there.

40 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Thank you for being patient, understanding cuz I might need some time

😉

😉

😉

👀 i THINK i know the song. 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Lol this would be insane….but I don’t see him letting Wendy go lol

it says dropping carson i think

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

in addition to the Opry, Carson played with Ricky at the CMA Awards in 2018 and got a call out during the performance. But he did not sing, only fiddle.

Every time I read the name Carson I think Carson Daly :wacko:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ok so 2/3 of the powerhouses have gotten fan threads. NOBODY MAKE ONE FOR THE POV LADY PLEASE😂

I  don´t think anyone has found her though. I think we´ll probably learn about her in battles if the sources at her taping give  any info.

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

So Blake has 2 ringers and they basically reflect Cam Anthony and Billy Gilman in terms of their success

I mean...Billy Gilman actually had a hit song that was nominated for a Grammy. He won the AMA award for best new country artist. He was legitimately famous. Anyone who had listened to country music would have remembered him. 

I’ve never heard of this kid, and I don’t think he’s famous at all. 

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ok so 2/3 of the powerhouses have gotten fan threads. NOBODY MAKE ONE FOR THE POV LADY PLEASE😂

I'm pretty sure every one is gonna get a fan thread at this point even the people who we don't even see on the show but were spotted in the hotel.

15 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m getting the vibe that Blake will pair Wendy and Carson… Drop Carson… he gets stolen.

I see Carson possibly being stolen by Ari if Blake let’s him go to make Wendy more of a front runner 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I mean...Billy Gilman actually had a hit song that was nominated for a Grammy. He won the AMA award for best new country artist. He was legitimately famous. Anyone who had listened to country music would have remembered him. 

My guess is the reference to Wendy’s hit and success being parallel to Billy’s success  and Carson to Cam as they were child prodigies with a lot of stage experience 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I was referring to Wendy, but Billy was still more famous than her. Her song wasn’t huge in the USA, but it was bigger in other countries

The kid was more like Cam Anthony in the child prodigy sense

• Like 1