The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

Arianators have a lot to learn

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think the auditionees are probably set by now.

Looking back to the S17 timeline (Because S19's timeline is all sorts of messed up b/c COVID), I believe Will said he didn't get the final thumbs up that he was gonna get to the blinds until mid-April.

• Thanks 2
Just now, Someone648 said:

Looking back to the S17 timeline (Because S19's timeline is all sorts of messed up b/c COVID), I believe Will said he didn't get the final thumbs up that he was gonna get to the blinds until mid-April.

Ok, then there’s still a chance for things to change.

Just now, moonlighty said:

Also how has this season been for yall so far? I'm gonna start to catch up on it today so has it been good, bad, average, better than last season's blinds/battles?

I don't know, the season which this topic is about hasn't started yet...

• Haha 3
Just now, moonlighty said:

Also how has this season been for yall so far? I'm gonna start to catch up on it today so has it been good, bad, average, better than last season's blinds/battles?

Battles last night (except Pia vs. Christine) were pretty good, blinds were generally decent if you like R&B and pop and just “ehh” if you’re a country fan.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

oh... so now my friends wanna watch The Voice! Those fake mf’s

Get them up to date with Ryleigh and Dana's battles. Gotta let them start supporting the show now so that NBC will give The Voice more airtime back for fall :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 5

If I somehow managed to get a four chair turn on season 21, John just moved from third to dead last in my coach pick ranking.

(My list still has Blake at the top because voting strategy, but Ari and Kelly would both be damn tempting too)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

OMG FACEBOOK ISNT LIKING THIS

Minivan is convinced that Nick >>>>>>> Ariana. Also, Ariana is a talentless, self-conceited, donut-eating, America-hater in their eyes. 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Haha 5
Just now, VintageVoice said:

If I somehow managed to get a four chair turn on season 21, John just moved from third to dead last in my coach pick ranking.

(My list still has Blake at the top because voting strategy, but Ari and Kelly would both be damn tempting too)

Imagine being a 1-chair turn from Ariana though. Like all the coaches up there and Ariana was the only one who was willing to work with you? That's probably bigger praise for the younger contestants than a 4-chair turn.

• Like 6
Just now, disney1024 said:

Minivan is convinced that Nick >>>>>>> Ariana. Also, Ariana is a talentless, self-conceited, donut-eating, America-hater in their eyes. 🤦🏾‍♂️

don't even bring up donut-gate. so much trauma as an arianator

Just now, kennedycult said:

I've actually been to that shop before :haha:

They don't seem to talk about it. Not like I'd bring it up.

• Haha 3
Just now, Someone648 said:

I've actually been to that shop before :haha:

They don't seem to talk about it. Not like I'd bring it up.

Hi *insert customer name*, did you know that donut-gate happened right here in this very shop? 

• Haha 3
Just now, Angeles said:

Hi *insert customer name*, did you know that donut-gate happened right here in this very shop? 

If you buy a donut, you too can take home a CCTV picture of yourself licking it for only 5 extra dollars!

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, kennedycult said:

Just check Facebook. If Facebook had a trending feature like Twitter does, the word "donut" would be trending lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Angeles said:

$20 photo op with the donut tray she licked from. :haha:

• Haha 2