The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

lol about this, it’s like we’re gonna be having a big crossover in s20 of AI. There’s a good bunch of voice contestants on the new season of idol. I know that’s where I’ll be in je spring !

Oh yes, I was going to mention this too. :haha: So excited!

Edited by Bk1234

17 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Finale performers have been announced. 

Coaches duets

John & Carrie Underwood - Hallelujah (from her Christmas album)

Alicia Keys - Old Memories

Ed Sheeran - Shivers

Coldplay - My Universe

Walker Hayes - Fancy Like

Keke Palmer & Tori Kelly + Top 13 (if I'm reading it right)- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

https://www.etonline.com/carrie-underwood-ed-sheeran-alicia-keys-coldplay-and-more-to-perform-on-the-voice-season-21-finale

Not a great lineup but it's nice to see Alicia back at least. 

• Like 1

I feel so grateful right now !

@Jershika : Thank you for being a Queen and congratulations for making the finale and defying the odds since day 1 !

@TPTB : Y’all are pieces of sh*t but thank you for those pimp spots and for allowing her to sing the right songs.

@America : Thank you for rewarding the best performance and the most deserving one.

Congratulations to all five finalists, I’ve been watching for a long time and for the first time in a while, I’m at peace. No matter the placements, I’ll enjoy every single performance next week and we’ll leave it on a high note.

Thanks to Season 21 for giving us Wendy, Jershika, Gymani, Shadale and so many more, 2021 was a good year !

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

where is the Kelly + Ariana duet of Santa, Can’t You Hear Me???? this feels like such a missed opportunity😩

I feel like this is such a missed opportunity that is actually weird. I feel like there's maaaaybe something going on regarding single promotion, etc. I'd have a better imput, but ATRL won't let me join their table 💀

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

where is the Kelly + Ariana duet of Santa, Can’t You Hear Me???? this feels like such a missed opportunity😩

Maybe because it was already performed during Kelly's Christmas Show last week...??? I don't know lol ( I know it was pre-taped)

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

Just now, SNI2 said:

I feel like this is such a missed opportunity that is actually weird. I feel like there's maaaaybe something going on regarding single promotion, etc. I'd have a better imput, but ATRL won't let me join their table 💀

Kelly is singing a different (solo) song from her Christmas album on Monday, during the performance show.

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Kelly is singing a different (solo) song from her Christmas album on Monday, during the performance show.

I know, but it's still weird they won't take the moment to promote the single with Ariana Grande on a major plataform besides the christmas special. But we all know Kelly Clarkson + single promotion is synonym with chaos. 

Edited by SNI2

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Like why would they not let the Ariana Grande perform??? Or was that gonna be a next million🤣👀

I don’t see any reason they wouldn’t let her. If she’s not performing, it’s probably her decision, which is also strange. 

Edited by TeamAudra

34 minutes ago, RTV said:

I understand they're disappointed in the results; everybody loves to win. But there's something to be said for keeping it classy and being a good loser.

I don't think they're flipping off people for not voting them through. It's just a Gen Z thing to flip off the camera now. It's a pose that young people do right now, doesn't necessarily mean anything. I do that sometimes so I get it 😂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, MusicBuff101 said:

I unapologetically really like Coldplay's older music. Ed's songs are hit or miss for me. Some are great, others are not.

Old Coldplay was actually very good, although Chris Martin’s tone only works on certain songs. I don’t like to much Ed, but he has some good songs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MusicBuff101 said:

I unapologetically really like Coldplay's older music. Ed's songs are hit or miss for me. Some are great, others are not.

Coldplay's first two albums are great, and Viva la Vida has some gems. Fix You is a great song too.

I dont like their poppier stuff though. Their latest material is quite bland.

• Like 5