The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

14 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Paris. ;)

I thought about it last week, but I'm not sure now. I think he might get 4th, with 3rd being his ceiling.

Either way, he's in the finale, which is what he and I wanted, so who cares. We'll get to enjoy 4 performances more of him.

49 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Pre-finale, I'm calling that Hailey will beat Wendy. I like them both, but its what I see right now. Although not surprised if Blake's base comes through enough to get her the 2nd place spot instead.

Oooh, Don't tease me with the idea of Kelly's face in a GIF, while contemplating a #TeamKelly top 2. Wasn't this one already enough? 🤣

Shocked Kelly Clarkson GIF by The Voice

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Who's runner up y'all? Hailey or Wendy? I'm listening.

I know GNT is in the lead on social media, and I hope they or Hailey wins, but we shouldn't declare GNT winners until the results are announced. Anything may happen, and given the calibre of our finalists, anyone could win this season. I'll be happy for whoever wins this season, because they've all earned it.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Who's runner up y'all? Hailey or Wendy? I'm listening.

Without knowing song choices, I’m calling GNT and Hailey in the top 2. I’m just basing this on what we can see.  I reserve the right to change my mind when the songs come out. 

• Like 9

Hey y'all! I'm new here, I've been visiting this page since the fourteenth season but I have been visiting more ever since the eighteenth season because of the pandemic. I have really been a big Team Kelly fan but I appreciate every artists on their own single way. I really think Girl Named Tom would win this season but it seems like Hailey's growing stats on FB but Wendy as well would really be one of the threats. Anyways, all of them deserve to win and wishing all of them good luck!

Edited by theriverarcade
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, theriverarcade said:

Hey y'all! I'm new here, I've been visiting this page since the fourteenth season but I have been visiting more ever since the eighteenth season because of the pandemic. I have really been a big Team Kelly fan but I appreciate every artists on their own single way. I really think Girl Named Tom would win this season but it seems like Hailey's growing stats on FB but Wendy as well would really be one of the threats. Anyways, all of them deserve to win and wishing all of them good luck!

Hii. Welcome to idolforums!

It really did seem like they didn’t mind J&S/Ariana missing the finale. At the end of the day, the contestants were the priority, and J&S probably wasn’t a TPTB favorite. They were not about to bus a popular contestant to get them a spot, and risk alienating millions of viewers. I don’t know whether it would have worked anyway. I doubt it. They had a chance at the instant save, but I’m sure nobody in their right mind believed they would be able to overcome Jershika singing “Break Every Chain.” Jershika was just given that new save song this week too, so it seems like her making it through might have been part of the plan. They knew Joshua probably wasn’t going to make it. The only contestant who got bussed is Lana. 

• Like 2

I rewatched when they called GNT last night and while they were hugging Hailey they was telling her “You got this!”. I love contestants supporting contestants. 

also, when Hailey was called GNT was backstage screaming!! 🥰

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Misirlou said:

IDF's reaction to Blake tonight gives a hint at how he would be recieved if he was a contestant on the show. Two words: Snowflake. Killer.

If Blake was a contestant on the show he'd do covers, Conley, Haggard, Conway, George Jones. IDF might not like him, but they'd probably respect him. Blake has a good voice, it's only his own music that is (mostly) mediocre. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Voice said:

I rewatched when they called GNT last night and while they were hugging Hailey they was telling her “You got this!”. I love contestants supporting contestants. 

Yeah, even tho Hailey does nothing for me, it's great to see such love between them. Also Lana running quickly to Jershika after she won the IS to the finale to say 'i love you' was cool to watch as they are my T2 artists of the season.

• Like 2

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic