The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I would give everything to see Brendon Urie as a coach.

dream Mega Mentor: Sir Elton John (but something tells me it will be Dua Lipa

Elton John as a mentor would be great, but with what they´re paying Ariana this season maybe they´ll settle for someone cheaper.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I would give everything to see Brendon Urie as a coach.

dream Mega Mentor: Sir Elton John (but something tells me it will be Dua Lipa

I can see that tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gingerbread said:

How about Doja Cat for Mega Mentor lol

Or Megan Thee Stallion 👀 (ok fine this one's never gonna happen lmao)

Doja Cat seems possible, but not probable. They'll probably get Demi or something.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

Would be cool if it was Selena has the mentor, I think she would be amazing 😍

If you mean Selena Gomez, ignore this comment, but if you mean Selena, that wouldn’t really be possible… 😢

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey y'all. 🙂

Starting to finalize the list and attach links to channels, etc. (a lot of people don't have YT channels this season so I'm having to hunt lol...)

Nothing for today, but hopefully soon! Again, not the complete list but hey, something's coming :haha:

And the only comment I'll leave about the season:

Get in loser We're going to church - get in loser | Meme Generator

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 17
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hey y'all. 🙂

Starting to finalize the list and attach links to channels, etc. (a lot of people don't have YT channels this season so I'm having to hunt lol...)

Nothing for today, but hopefully soon! Again, not the complete list but hey, something's coming :haha:

And the only comment I'll leave:

Hopefully this is a sign that we are getting some really good performances in auditions

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hey y'all. 🙂

Lots of females? 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Lots of females? 

Yes, but they're usually the group that's easier to find lol. This season both males and females are being equally tough.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yes, but they're usually the group that's easier to find lol. This season both males and females are being equally tough.

Bummer. Maybe they don’t want to be found. 

23 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hey y'all. 🙂

how soon like maybe this week  :haha: and thank you for hunting something down for us as seems like this season has been difficult to find names 

Posted (edited)

Thanks to @Someone648 (and anyone else who’s helping to gather spoilers) for all your hard work - excited to see what you find this season.

I’m crossing my fingers for a good mix of pop/blues/rock/FEMALE country rep, personally, but no matter who we get it’ll be fun to watch.

As for the battle advisors and mega mentors, here’s my guesses/hopes:

Kelly: Personally crossing my fingers for Josh Groban or Trisha Yearwood (she’s worked with both before), meaning neither will happen since she goes the less expected route most times.

John: Expecting someone in the R&B lane, but not sure who.

Ariana: I’d love to see Demi or Lady Gaga, but as she’s the newbie I have no idea what to expect for her pick.

Blake: Expecting someone country, but he’s had a few less expected picks over the years (see: Cher, Meghan Trainor, Bebe Rexha) so maybe Maren Morris or Kacey Musgraves?

Mega Mentor: Alicia Keys would be the dream, but I think Dua Lipa or Stevie Wonder would also be cool (though whoever it is has big shoes to fill post-Snoop).

Edited by VintageVoice

10 minutes ago, echoap said:

Looks like this is going to be a pretty good season for team Waffle  :shiftywave:

I feel like y'all say that most seasons and the results ended up being completely opposite of what y'all want. 🤣

But to your point, I ended up being interested in two women in particular from this batch of spoilers. WTF??

tenor.gif

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Boston026 said:

Would be cool if it was Selena has the mentor, I think she would be amazing 😍

I’m not sure when you started watching the Voice, but Selena Gomez was a Battle advisor (for Gwen, S9) and she was god awful.

• Haha 1