The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

LMFAOO i still remember when injoy fountain sang 7 rings and Blake didn’t know what the song was🤣🤣💀

Honestly a blind that deserves more hype because she NAILED that!

• Like 8

Just now, pauwis said:

The Voice is bankrupt now. It's a very big bet.

its a bet I think will pay off. I've seen a lot of people on this thread who I don't think really grasp Ariana's reach. She is almost always the #1 or #2 artist on Spotify and other streaming services. She doesn't have as big of sales as Gaga or Taylor because a majority of her fanbase is significantly younger, but trust she has millions of fans. the real question is whether they're tuning in next season.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, kennedycult said:

its a bet I think will pay off. I've seen a lot of people on this thread who I don't think really grasp Ariana's reach. She is almost always the #1 or #2 artist on Spotify and other streaming services. She doesn't have as big of sales as Gaga or Taylor because a majority of her fanbase is significantly younger, but trust she has millions of fans. the real question is whether they're tuning in next season.

Yeah, Ari is easily the most hyped coach they ever had on the show, which is why I think she's gonna win, with a decent TCO + her huge fanbase watching and voting she can snatch a win easily, she could even have 2-3 on the finale

• Like 3

Just now, kennedycult said:

Seriously. I mean no disrespect but Ari is much much much more levels ahead of anyone whos ever coached on this show rn. They’ve been good but they’ve been out of their peak for years, while Ari is in her peak rn. I cannot think of a bigger name they could’ve gotten other than Taylor or BTS

• Like 4

Just now, kennedycult said:

I’m measuring her impact by the news outlets covering the story. Not just the usual suspects of ET and Yahoo. We got CNN, Page Six, Pitchfork, Newsweek, so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I’m measuring her impact by the news outlets covering the story. Not just the usual suspects of ET and Yahoo. We got CNN, Page Six, Pitchfork, Newsweek, so far.

I found out through a big Twitter page in my country (Brazil), they never announce anything related to The Voice but they did SINGLEHANDEDLY because of Ari, the impact of this woman

6 minutes ago, kennedycult said:

Obviously! The scope of her is INCREDIBLE, we'll see if it translates into better views

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Screenshot-2021-03-31-01-15-35-15.jpg

Ari became a fan of the show earlier than me, I-

this is from the voice's ig post btw 😉

Me too, I became a fan in S13 lol (2017 I believe)

3 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

I just know the season 20 contestants are so mad rn

Lol I'd be too if I was them (I wonder if they already have the S21 auditionees, if they don't, I bet some great talent's gonna RAIN on The Voice with this announcement)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Screenshot-2021-03-31-01-15-35-15.jpg

Ari became a fan of the show earlier than me, I-

this is from the voice's ig post btw 😉

her early tweets r so cute. there's one from 2012 where she says she hopes she can sing for stadiums like Katy Perry one day. idk makes me smile

• Like 1

Just now, ammonium said:

Of course she will. This show's most of fans are all about coaches. Little about contestants.

That is, if, and only if, her fanbase actually watches the season and participates in voting. Because Minivan is the main audience and pretty much occupies like 80% of the voters on the show. Ariana´s fanbase needs to do more than just comment about stanning her and actually vote if they really want her to win. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I found out through a big Twitter page in my country (Brazil), they never announce anything related to The Voice but they did SINGLEHANDEDLY because of Ari, the impact of this woman

BR!brazil dancing GIF

• Like 1

Just now, moonlighty said:

I wonder if they already have the S21 auditionees, if they don't, I bet some great talent's gonna RAIN on The Voice with this announcement)

I think the auditionees are probably set by now.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?