The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

At least Blake's three-season streak of winning the final Instant Save was broken.  Lana not getting through shows that Blake's power is strong, but by no means all-consuming of the audience.

All of those were shortened formats. This time he got his 2 from PV. And Lana wasn’t popular among the audience. Aalso by default audience doesn’t like country females.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Either way, once she was gone last week, Ariana's finale chances went with her.  I'm very positive about that.  Once Holly was eliminated, any chance that Ariana could've had at the finale went up in smoke.

It was a lose-lose scenario for Ariana the moment Holly exited. However I do believe this was the better "lose" scenario for her. There would have been so much more censure had J&S made it through. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I really don’t get why she was underestimated every single week, because we’ve all seen this movie before. Oh, well. 

Imagine the poetic justice if Hailey Mia performed The Joke for the finale 🤣

Top 5:

GNT (OG TK)

Hailey (OG TA)

Wendy (OG TB)

Jershika (OG TK)

Paris (TJ)

I just noticed that there are 2 OG Team Kelly members in the finale. Also, GNT & Wendy are the only ones to remain on their original team while the other three are steals.

12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Usher made the finale both times he was a coach, as well (with Michelle and Josh, who won).  Alicia got there all three times she coached (with We, Chris, who won, and Britton).  Nick made the finale both times he coached (so far, with Thunderstorm and Rachel).

Every other coach has wiped out at least once.  Even Blake.

Conversely, Shakira's the only coach to never make the finale (although she would have in season six if not for the sudden, last-minute rule change).

Nick wouldn't have except for coach quotas. It's hard to compare across seasons because of rules changes 

Just now, seak05 said:

Nick wouldn't have except for coach quotas. It's hard to compare across seasons because of rules changes 

Season twenty, I agree.  Season eighteen, I think Thunderstorm would've still made it even without the team quotas.

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic