Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

They do that?? That is very low, EVEN for Minivan 😢😢😔

The thing is, I saw relatively few of those before top 11 week when Sasha’s fans talked about what trans rep means to them.

 

So it’s like they didn’t care up until it was replanted in their minds.

Edited by VintageVoice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The thing is, I saw relatively few of those before top 11 week when Sasha’s fans talked about what trans rep means to them.

 

So it’s like they didn’t care up until it was replanted in their minds.

And it was probably replanted in them again this week with the picture of Sasha with his girlfriend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The thing is, I saw relatively few of those before top 11 week when Sasha’s fans talked about what trans rep means to them.

 

So it’s like they didn’t care up until it was replanted in their minds.

Remember when i mentioned in one post that Minivan are "fine" with LGBT+ people as long they don't talk about their (very real) issues?? They are fine with minorities as long as they shut up and don't play the "victim" (Even though they ARE VICTIMS) 

 

Yeah, i was right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can understand negative reception on the basis of J&S not being as strong vocalists/not being as dynamic as the other contestants on the show, though I acknowledge they have a niche for their type of music and people have liked them enough to vote them through when stronger vocalists don't perform to standard. However their comments lately have started to veer straight into the territory of personal attacks, which I'm just not here for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Remember when i mentioned in one post that Minivan are "fine" with LGBT+ people as long they don't talk about their (very real) issues?? They are fine with minorities as long as they shut up and don't play the "victim" (Even though they ARE VICTIMS) 

 

Yeah, i was right

Honestly some of Minivan is just needlessly transphobic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Remember when i mentioned in one post that Minivan are "fine" with LGBT+ people as long they don't talk about their (very real) issues?? They are fine with minorities as long as they shut up and don't play the "victim" (Even though they ARE VICTIMS) 

 

Yeah, i was right

Yep.

 

Disappointing, but I’d be lying if I said it was surprising.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, sneaky said:

It is but they are assholes. I think I'll throw them some votes just for these douchebags continually referring to them as "Dad and Daughter". Like, grow up.

Despite my stance on J&S's vocal abilities and current standing in the show, I will gladly ch*ke these transphobes to de*th. Send me the Facebook link so I can cyberbully please 🤗

Edited by kforreal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The same contestants who’ve led Facebook all season will likely lead Facebook again tonight. I see J&S with their video being uploaded first, but Hailey and GNT have already caught them in number of reacts, with a lot less views, which means J&S v/r ratio is going to be terrible. I’m curious to see how it goes for Wendy and Paris. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The same contestants who’ve led Facebook all season will likely lead Facebook again tonight. I see J&S with their video being uploaded first, but Hailey and GNT have already caught them in number of reacts, with a lot less views, which means J&S v/r ratio is going to be terrible. I’m curious to see how it goes for Wendy and Paris. 

image.png.c699b11c8c650e9e36121357bdb52d8a.png

It's all over boys and girls.

Hailey and GNT could never match this V/R ratio.

Time to crown Wendy

  • Haha 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...