The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Voice said:

WENDY MOTEN IS NOTHING LIKE KELLY CLARKSON. KELLY CAN SING ANYTHING. WENDY…well I wanna see her try “7 Rings” and sing the hell out of it and maybe smile while she’s at it 😏

Jeez, I'm a Kelly Clarkson stan as well. But chill. Wendy and Kelly are both amazing singers. There's no point in having a meltdown over it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

I was really hoping that Kelly would give Hailey a song by a teenage female powerhouse. She hasn’t sung anything that would be like the songs she’d sing if her career took off in the next 5 years.

Something teen powerhouse but still with that emotive quality would’ve been much better, but at least this is safe enough I’m not worried (yet) about her needing the Save.

Not to be THAT person but if all previous performances of Someone You Loved were forgettable for y'all....I can't see what Hailey could do to make hers rememberable. It's just the song. Minivan will probably like it, which is what matters, but I don't see it being her best performance 

I really really want to like Hailey more than I already do, but I was hoping for a better, more unique song choice this week....and unfortunately we got the exact opposite lol

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Not to be THAT person but if all previous performances of Someone You Loved were forgettable....I can't see what Hailey could do to make hers rememberable. It's just the song. Minivan will probably like it, which is what matters, but I don't see it being her best performance 

I really really want to like Hailey more than I already do, but I was hoping for a better, more unique song choice this week....and unfortunately we got the exact opposite lol

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Something teen powerhouse but still with that emotive quality would’ve been much better, but at least this is safe enough I’m not worried (yet) about her needing the Save.

I wasn’t thinking about its vote-getting potential. I don’t expect Hailey to end up the ultimate winner, so I would rather have her start singing songs for the non-Republic label execs that might become aware of her.

33 minutes ago, Djsoke said:

bringing this to the page we are on so people don’t have to go to far back to find them once they are availiable.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

I wasn’t thinking about its vote-getting potential. I don’t expect Hailey to end up the ultimate winner, so I would rather have her start singing songs for the non-Republic label execs that might become aware of her.

Agreed, but that would make sense, and we all know the show is allergic to making sense most of the time.

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Now I’m listening to the original of Paris’ song, and honestly, I don’t like it. I’ll wait to hear his spin on it. He and Wendy seem to be singing the same song this week. 

I think he and Wendy might be fighting for the same votes this week, especially considering they're both on the same team. It's possible only one of them gets a PV and the other sings for the save.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deszfan88 said:

I unbiasedly still see Wendy winning…idk why but I just see Blake pushing her heavily like he did top 20 week

I don’t see no one but GNT winning. Wendy may get 2nd but it depends on her performance tomorrow. Paris/Wendy/Hailey are fighting for the 2nd spot.

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Now I’m listening to the original of Paris’ song, and honestly, I don’t like it. I’ll wait to hear his spin on it. He and Wendy seem to be singing the same song this week. 

Exactly what I was saying. Not good song choices from both of them. 

• Sad 1

Top 4 prediction:

Based on The Voice audience-friendly song choices, the following 3 will be in the finals:

GNT

Hailey

J&S

Jershika also has a good song, but Paris will take the 4th spot as Blake’s front runner.

I love Wendy’s song, but it is way outside the wheelhouse of the casual voters who still watch tv.

Joshua’s is fine but he simply won’t get the votes.

Lana can start practising her IS song. She is bottom 8 with that song.