The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Cookie73 said:

That song choice really didn’t work for any of their voices. I have no idea what the producers were thinking with that one.

“How do we train wreck an already polarizing contestant, the person who lost their KO against them, and their teammate who needed an Instant Save to advance?”

”I’m so glad you asked.”

(no but really what the F*CK was that song choice)

• Haha 2

and again, I'm a huge Lewis fan, but this song season after season 😒 They don't even change the arrangement

now we'll have a version longer than 3 minutes for the first time, but I have a feeling that we'll not get anything creative or surprising.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Besides Lana, who else do you see as a likely victim (she’s the only one coming to mind)?

I can't say exactly who, because it will depend on the performances. But Joshua/Hailey/Wendy are on the line. Lana and Jershika I predict as bottoms, already. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

and again, I'm a huge Lewis fan, but this song season after season 😒 They don't even change the arrangement

now we'll have a version longer than 3 minutes for the first time, but I have a feeling that we'll not get anything creative or surprising.

With Hailey though she does surprise us with her vocals I could see her changing it up but we will see😂

4 minutes ago, Weirdoo said:

I must be! What was I thinking, expecting any interesting song choice aside of a safe song that would ensure they made it through! The way y'all legit go into attack mode when anyone gets disappointed that the show can't offer anything more than a luxury karaoke is insane, geez

Awww, it sucks that you couldn't enjoy the show because of this. Why are you so mad today?

Just now, gabe0101 said:

Wendy and Paris have the exact same genre and the songs sound the same. Vote splitting! 

No, you can vote for both. I feel like the "vote splitting" problem is only a real problem during Instant Saves. 

Just now, SNI2 said:

I can't say exactly who, because it will depend on the performances. But Joshua/Hailey/Wendy are on the line. Lana and Jershika I predict as bottoms, already. 

I'm a bit iffy on Hailey, because I didn't see the choice of Lewis Capaldi coming.  But if she chose it herself, then she must be feeling pretty confident about it.

But singing it three seasons in a row, though?  Lain, Gihanna, and now Hailey?  Let it go for one season, people!

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

I'm a bit iffy on Hailey, because I didn't see the choice of Lewis Capaldi coming.  But if she chose it herself, then she must be feeling pretty confident about it.

But singing it three seasons in a row, though?  Lain, Gihanna, and now Hailey?  Let it go for one season, people!

Five, actually: it was in they blinds for S17 and a battle song in S18 as well.

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic