The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Rodney said:

She was against an artist from that man's team, and he still had a devoted army of tweens voting his for his artists on Twitter at the time.  Had nothing to do with her performance in that Instant Save.

What are you talking about? She lost to Laith, and her performance was not good, honestly. She has multiple videos of her crushing it before the show at other venues. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

Comparing her and Lana is laughable. And that was in the instant save. Instant saves can swing anyway with votes. Her being the only country artist and singing a song from one of the biggest stars helps. 

Mary Sarah is 10X the vocalist Lana is. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Alright, who is going to take PV and go to the finale?

- Joshua closing with Ashes;
- J&S with one of the most minivan friendly songs possible
- Hailey Mia with one of the most overdone songs in singing competitions since its release?

It wasn't enough for Gihanna, but she had to compete against Jordan.

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

Times their song has been done

GNT - 2 - S10 and S12

Hailey - 4 - S17,s18,s19,s20

Joshua - 0 

Jershika - 6 - S1, S3,S4, S6, S7, S12

J&S - 0 

Wendy - 2 - S11 and S19

Lana - 2 - S9, S10

Paris - 0

LOL SYL is going to get covered five seasons in a row after Monday.

I’m a Lana fan, and I don’t like this song for her. She’s been much better when she’s been in the songwriter lane of pop/country then the belter lane. 

She did a much better job with “I hope” then I was expecting, and I think she’ll “navigate” this one too…but it’s a stacked lineup, and I don’t think this a great choice. TBH though I think her IS song choice is going to be more important

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What are you talking about? She lost to Laith

. . . Who was with that man and his army of Twitter devotees.  He'd rarely lost an Instant Save up to that point, and that was no exception.  She could've performed at her best and still lost to Laith.

Edited by Rodney
  • Haha 1

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic