The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The coach duets never counted for votes (I don't think), although obviously a good performance could help convince people to vote for you

That’s what I meant. Maybe they didn’t factor in as much, but it’s still a performance. Maybe with 5 finalists, it’s too much for a two hour show. 

12 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

I’m emotionally preparing for Paris to get a bus song…like finesse 

If he really picked the song, which I assume he did since he had no problem saying Blake picked it in a previous week (was that last week?), that makes me feel better no matter how it turns out. 

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

If he really picked the song, which I assume he did since he had no problem saying Blake picked it in a previous week (was that last week?), that makes me feel better no matter how it turns out. 

He does seem to know his voice quite well, which is what makes me less worried.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s what I meant. Maybe they didn’t factor in as much, but it’s still a performance. Maybe with 5 finalists, it’s too much for a two hour show. 

Yes, 15 (5 x 3) performance slots is too many for a finale show with longer songs and packages.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The act that´s paired with GNT is likely getting pimped.

Oop well that makes me double think

As much as I love Lana, I don't see why TPTB would want to pimp her as there are two powerful team Blake frontrunners and a third one would leave one (or two) coaches without a representative. I'm honestly expecting for them to go full bus on her this week ngl (although that would be shameless)

She does seem to be the best fit for GNT, so we'll see 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Honestly, I'm thinking these are how the duets are gonna go

Jershika and Paris

GNT and Lana

Wendy and Joshua

Jim & Sasha and Hailey

Unless they decide to pull a S19 and randomize the groups and give them songs like Pompeii😍

Just remembered last season's trios as well......I mean 

Pia, Dana and Victor: *chef's kiss*

Rachel, Gihanna, and Jordan: 😬

We'll see if the trio factor influenced the bad groupings but now I wouldn't be surprised if we got some wtf duets tomorrow....TPTB being the masterminds they are ❤️ 

I actually think there’s a decent chance GNT and Hailey will be paired. It would probably be the best paring for both of them. That would free up Wendy-Jershika, then we have some awkward leftovers, but that’s inevitable….Lana-J&S and Joshua-Paris. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

I'm just trying to figure a scenario in which Jershika advances to the finale. She deserves it so much.

She gets a good IS song and performs as well as she did last week. In terms of a PV... she's gonna have to pull another God Only Knows and that still might not be enough.

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic