The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

53 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Lmao I leave IDF alone for most of an afternoon and come back to Lanterns vs. Wendy Nation & find out I’ve been nominated for Worst IDF member (on a now deleted thread), this was not the rollercoaster of an evening I expected to have 🥴

At least you were nominated, i'm not even relevant enough to be nominated in something like that 😢 

(This is sarcarsm, obviously, but it would have been funny see how many votes i could have gotten 😬)

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

At least you were nominated, i'm not even relevant enough to be nominated in something like that 😢 

(This is sarcarsm, obviously, but it would have been funny see how many votes i could have gotten 😬)

Yeah same here. I barely post compared to some people 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The problem covering Prince is unless you can stand up there and perform and shred on the guitar like he did (let’s be honest, they can’t), it’s probably going to fall flat, and that’s without even considering the vocals. 

Thisss

• Like 2

I am guessing that next week the ff will be competing in the finale:

GNT

Paris

Jim and Sasha

Hailey 

Wendy (IS)

i have a feeling that will he their order too when results are announced.

personally I would want either Lana or Joshua instead of J&S… but J&S was selling well on itunes the whole week last week.. 

BTW not sure if this has been mentioned, but Kelly will also be performing on finale night (Monday), so we already know who will have the best performance of the night 

The Tuesday night episode will be 9-11, so that NBC can debut a new show 8-9, coaches duets will be on Tuesday

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

BTW not sure if this has been mentioned, but Kelly will also be performing on finale night (Monday), so we already know who will have the best performance of the night 

The Tuesday night episode will be 9-11, so that NBC can debut a new show 8-9, coaches duets will be on Tuesday

Ah, so the coach duets won’t even factor into the voting like usual. 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Regarding this week, Paris´s song does sound risky. It´s fun, it´s sexy, and it has never been performed on the show before. I believe he picked it as well.

I really don´t know what to expect, honestly. Hopefully we see in a couple of hours, but I hope this doesn´t cost him the finale.

Hoping it goes somewhat like his top 11

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Ah, so the coach duets won’t even factor into the voting like usual. 

The coach duets never counted for votes (I don't think), although obviously a good performance could help convince people to vote for you

Edited by seak05

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic