The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On paper, Lana is pretty much material for the finale: only country singer of S21's live shows and Team Blake on top of it.

The things that hold me back from having her as a PV are the fact that she's insanely controversial. I'm not even focusing on FB numbers right now.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

On paper, Lana is pretty much material for the finale: only country singer of S21's live shows and Team Blake on top of it.

The things that hold me back from having her as a PV are the fact that she's insanely controversial. I'm not even focusing on FB numbers right now.

Wendy is controversial too now though. She gets a lot of comments on FB about her lack of stage presence and her being a professional singer. I see no reason why Lana cannot get PV over here.

I actually haven’t been a huge fan of Wendy since the lives started if I’m being totally honest. She’s obviously a great vocalist but her song choices lately imo have all been 😴… Im still hoping she does a ballad in the semis and proves me wrong but at the moment I prefer GNT, Paris, Jershika , and Hailey’s voices wayy more….. Even Lana is more interesting to me don’t murder me 🙊 

Edited by CocoaPuffs
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I think ya'll fabricated this. There is nothing on google

I don’t follow her so I may be wrong but from what I’ve seen other people say they are mainly basing their opinions on her not denouncing stuff her father has said so if you’re really interested maybe try searching that.

Edited by jem128

4 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I don’t follow her so I may be wrong but from what I’ve seen other people say they are mainly basing their opinions on her not denouncing stuff her father has said so if you’re really interested maybe try searching that.

I don’t care what she does (not a fan), but that’s a very slippery slope. We’d have to dig into everyone’s background and learn what relatives have said and done, and whether they denounced them. No thanks. 

55 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There’s absolute nothing controversial about Lana. She a mediocre singer who sometimes manages to achieve good and sometimes achieves awful. She’s not even close to really good or great.

This is related to her singing ONLY. I have zero opinions about her as a person.

• Confused 3

34 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I think ya'll fabricated this. There is nothing on google

After she came in 3rd despite being the front runner, her family accused Idol of sabotaging her by messing with the sound mix. It wasn’t from her account directly, but these were family members who she allowed to do social media promotion for her.

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I remember when they used to reveal the duets in the days prior, but apparently, they aren’t going to bother with that anymore. 

Remember when we used to have studio versions for the duets?? Yeah, good days

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, gabe0101 said:

Y’all are hating on Lana now but will be more when she snatches a PV over Wendy 😤

Manifesting this. Lana hasn't had a single flop (Next Girl was kinda eh, but she was comparatively fine compared to most of the other blunders that night) while Wendy has been on a downward trajectory since the pre-lives. The only person who I think has been more consistent than Lana is Joshua, who also totally deserves a spot in the finals despite me not being a major fan of him. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I completely disagree on all your opinions about Lana. With that said, i think the song is an abomination itself, everything, since the god-awful lyrics to the trashy voice of the original singer, is terrible (maybe i'm biased because i really can't stand that woman, but still) 

Yes!!! In spite of the terrible, vapid, meaningless song TPTB gave in a shameless attempt to bus Lana, Lana still managed to shine AND GET FOUR STANDING OVATIONS and snag a PV that night. #icon

• Like 3

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic