The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Lana earned her spot in the top 8 , she has been consistently good , regardless if her tone is liked by none, few , most , or all. Sorry not sorry Wendy should not be in the finale based on her live run , she hasn’t been all that ever since lives started , is she the best vocalist this season? Absolutely, but is she giving the best performances  or the most entertaining performances in the live shows? NO.  If she makes it to the finale it is because of the memory of how good she actually is (if that makes sense) her performances have not been it . Hopefully she pulls out a ballad and slays in the top 8.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Nah, you are a Ryleigh fan, your opinión doesn't count🥱

While I appreciate the enthusiasm for Lana, why do we feel the need to bring another contestant down in the process? Lana wouldn’t want that. 🙁

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Lana earned her spot in the top 8 , she has been consistently good , regardless if her tone is liked by none, few , most , or all. Sorry not sorry Wendy should not be in the finale based on her live run , she hasn’t been all that ever since lives started , is she the best vocalist this season? Absolutely, but is she giving the best performances  or the most entertaining performances in the live shows? NO.  If she makes it to the finale it is because of the memory of how good she actually is (if that makes sense) her performances have not been it . Hopefully she pulls out a ballad and slays in the top 8.

If someone doesn’t like a contestant’s tone, it is usually a deal killer, and overrides everything else you said, whether I agree or disagree (I disagree). I’m being kind here. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

While I appreciate the enthusiasm for Lana, why do we feel the need to bring another contestant down in the process? Lana wouldn’t want that. 🙁

Yeah, you are right. Sorry. I'm just pissed by all the negativity around her but yeah, attacking negativity with negativity it's not the answer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If someone doesn’t like a contestant’s tone, it is usually a deal killer, and overrides everything else you said, whether I agree or disagree (I disagree). I’m being kind here. 

What I meant about Lana earned her spot , I meant it as she has been consistent vocally and has delivered good vocals every round why should a contestant get sent home when that contestant has been consistently good round after round .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

Just now, Mohammad said:

What I meant about Lana earned her spot , I meant it as she has been consistent vocally and has delivered good vocals every round why should a contestant get sent home for being consistently good round after round .

I don’t agree with that either, but it’s your right to think that. If she was on any other team, she would have been sent home by now, IMO. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Both are queens and deserve to make that finale. 😘

• Like 2

About Wendy, i have been listening to her performances, they are actually really good, all of them. Yes, the expectations are high on her due to her first three performances where she showed all her range and power, but all of her live performances have been on point, at least for me. 

Still, hoping for a power ballad tomorrow, she needs to give her all so she can easily snatch that PV into the finale. 🤞

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 11

9 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

What I meant about Lana earned her spot , I meant it as she has been consistent vocally and has delivered good vocals every round why should a contestant get sent home when that contestant has been consistently good round after round .

You are presenting as fact something that is a matter of opinion. I for one do not agree that she has “delivered good vocals every round”. I thought her cover of “I Hope” was a vocal abomination. It made me cringe with 2nd hand embarrassment for her.

10 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

You are presenting as fact something that is a matter of opinion. I for one do not agree that she has “delivered good vocals every round”. I thought her cover of “I Hope” was a vocal abomination. It made me cringe with 2nd hand embarrassment for her.

I completely disagree on all your opinions about Lana. With that said, i think the song is an abomination itself, everything, since the god-awful lyrics to the trashy voice of the original singer, is terrible (maybe i'm biased because i really can't stand that woman, but still) 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I completely disagree on all your opinions about Lana. With that said, i think the song is an abomination itself, everything, since the god-awful lyrics to the trashy voice of the original singer, is terrible (maybe i'm biased because i really can't stand that woman, but still) 

Sipping Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ooh, the claws are finally out :giggle:

I have been disappointed with Wendy’s live performances (excluding Jolene), but I don’t think her finale spot should be up for debate. I would argue she has been as good as Paris, at least vocally :ph34rwave:

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I agree with all of this. (Especially the anti Gabby stuff.) 

I don´t think Lana is bad, honestly. I can acknowledge that she has power, and her tone sounded very nice on her T10 studio. I really enjoyed listening to it. 

¿Would she be one of my 5 picks to make the finale? No, since I do have people that I prefer and am more invested in that I hope get there.

¿Will I be mad if she actually makes it there? No, honestly, I do think she has handled the lives well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

(Especially the anti Gabby stuff.) 

I Hope is one of my least favorite songs from her. I love “The Good Ones” and “Footprints on the Moon” though. :ph34rwave: I will say, Gabby has done some things that make it *hard to support her*

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t think Lana is bad, honestly. I can acknowledge that she has power, and her tone sounded very nice on her T10 studio. I really enjoyed listening to it. 

¿Would she be one of my 5 picks to make the finale? No, since I do have people that I prefer and am more invested in that I hope get there.

¿Will I be mad if she actually makes it there? No, honestly, I do think she has handled the lives well.

I would say she has managed her way thorough the songs, but there just isn’t much vocal talent, and the fact that she’s 28, leads me to believe she’s reached her ceiling. Plus, she sings through her nose, which I can’t stand. Having said that, if she manages to get enough Team Blake vote to reach the finale, so be it. It wouldn’t be the most egregious result we’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I Hope is one of my least favorite songs from her. I love “The Good Ones” and “Footprints on the Moon” though. :ph34rwave: I will say, Gabby has done some things that make it *hard to support her*

Yeah she's just the Morgan Wallen of American Idol but wrapped up in a prettier package.

• Haha 1

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic