The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I believe Paris also mentioned there being a lot of air in the song and trying to do justice to the original while also making it his own. I have no idea what it is, but I do get the feeling from stuff he has said on his lives that he is one that would push back if he didn’t think it was a good song to showcase him/his voice. 

• Like 2

They had to cut it so Paris can sing it on the Voice. "A lot of belting too..."

16 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I believe Paris also mentioned there being a lot of air in the song and trying to do justice to the original while also making it his own. I have no idea what it is, but I do get the feeling from stuff he has said on his lives that he is one that would push back if he didn’t think it was a good song to showcase him/his voice. 

And he selected it as well...

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

If he sings "THIS. B*TCH." he will 100% get the 10 votes I didn't intend on giving him.

Everyone that has sung "Rich Girl" on the show has sung "b***h" loud and clear, but they have censored it on other songs like in the "Like A Pill" battle of S17, where they replaced it with "witch". They usually use "chick" to replace it on other occations.

If he gets the Silk Sonic song, I hope he does sing that part lol. It´s the cuspid of it.

14 hours ago, CoolBriz said:

Question: Has there ever been a contestant in the voice, highly anticipated as finalist and winner, but end up only in semi or was in finale but placed runner-ups?

Yeah, as I'm sure some have mentioned, I think everyone thought Lauren Duski was going to win. She led in every indicator on SM and itunes, etc. iirc. I honestly think those indicators have become even less reliable since, and this is the full "standard/long" format season in a while. So I honestly would not be surprised by a range of outcomes, but I generally like all of the remaining contestants, so bring chaos for the chaos gods :w00tbounce:

11 minutes ago, Djsoke said:

Yeah, as I'm sure some have mentioned, I think everyone thought Lauren Duski was going to win. She led in every indicator on SM and itunes, etc. iirc. I honestly think those indicators have become even less reliable since, and this is the full "standard/long" format season in a while. So I honestly would not be surprised by a range of outcomes, but I generally like all of the remaining contestants, so bring chaos for the chaos gods :w00tbounce:

The presence of Ariana and her stans has really wreaked havoc on the reliability of social media. The other problem is they are giving us smaller sample sizes than seasons past. I can point back to S15, when several FB videos would exceed 1 million views every week within a day or two. Google trends has been pretty much worthless for a while now. Holly had really strong GT numbers every week, for example. There’s a lot more guessing needed now, based on how we think casual viewers will react. 

Edited by TeamAudra

7 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Which songs you would have suggested for her?? I'm dissapointed that she never sang any Brandi Carlile's song during the show.

I thought her John Mayer cover was absolutely stunning, and she would've done well with Regina Spektor or Sara Bareilles as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Everyone that has sung "Rich Girl" on the show has sung "b***h" loud and clear, but they have censored it on other songs like in the "Like A Pill" battle of S17, where they replaced it with "witch". They usually use "chick" to replace it on other occations.

If he gets the Silk Sonic song, I hope he does sing that part lol. It´s the cuspid of it.

the "b*tch* in Rich Girl isn't really that overt though. Smokin' In The Window on the other hand....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Djsoke said:

I wonder if there be any chaos if one of the IS winners, i.e J&S, Jershika, Hailey or (semi's IS) be crown  S21 winner!? 

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic