The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I think his decline happened around Season 14, but Season 15 was when the last straw happened

FTFY, i remind you that Addison exists, and she got 2nd place on his team. 

Man, after Season 13, i recovered some of the faith i had lost over Adam in previous seasons, because i'm convinced he did a great job with Addison and i'm sure she genuinely appreciated him as a coach. I was dissapointed seeing how the tables turned in the next three seasons, especially season 15. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Man, after Season 13, i recovered some of the faith i had lost over Adam in previous seasons, because i'm convinced he did a great job with Addison and i'm sure she genuinely appreciated him as a coach.

Agreed. Say what you want about him, but he did an excellent job with her and her song choices. Everything after that tho was... yikes.

S12 Adam was pretty much absent and laid back throughout the season. He knew he had zero chance at the win and he knew it. Weak BA team, he got a good steal with Lili but didn´t care about her at all, and his priority, the teen pop Mark Isaiah, clearly didn´t catch up with the audience. Jesse pretty much made it to the finale by himself, and because Gwen´s contenders Hunter and Brennley, underperformed on semis.

On S13 he started the same way, then he got Addison, and bam, he had a great journey with her, although he was a TERRIBLE coach for Adam Cunningham.

On S14, with Kelly on board, he became an afterthought, and went back to S12 mode, only worse lol. 

Then Robegate happened and that was it. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Holly puts up a cover and sounds 1000X better than anything she did on the show. I know she had her share of issues, but I really think the live sound crew is struggling like never before. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXCJ_ucJSWN/?utm_medium=copy_link

I also think it's easy to underestimate how the stress and exhaustion can impact someone's vocals, especially with just one performance. The contestants who best withstand the show aren't necessarily the best singers either. (But also live sound crew has been pretty bad for sure)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Sasha is dropping cryptic clues about their song - maybe. At least his followers think they're clues and he's encouraging it.

First -

Second-

Third -

Fourth -

Someone guessed it had to do with Jane Lynch and Glee on Monday based on the second and came up with Counting Stars.  Sasha replied -

There may be other things I missed.  No idea what he's up to.

a swiftie through and through :rofl:

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

FTFY, i remind you that Addison exists, and she got 2nd place on his team. 

Man, after Season 13, i recovered some of the faith i had lost over Adam in previous seasons, because i'm convinced he did a great job with Addison and i'm sure she genuinely appreciated him as a coach. I was dissapointed seeing how the tables turned in the next three seasons, especially season 15. 

The reason I said Season 12 was because Addison and Adam C were both steals, and none of his originals in Season 13 made the Top 11

He did get worse once Kelly joined though

Edited by Cookie73

6 hours ago, graphite_ said:

Are we going to ignore the Ed Sheeran that's right there or? 600K ms = 10mins, but it's multiplied by pro... the closest Ed Sheeran song I can find of that length is Give Me Love, but it could also be shorter than that 😂 

EDIT: Apparently his clues have been:

Beach in Italian

Jane Lynch

L, M

_____le

600,000 milliseconds

Ed Sheeran

The "knocked out some gibberish" now looks more likely nvm 😂

I took a last shot at this and still have nothing I have confidence in. Some weak suggestions - Not everything posted is a clue, like in Taylor's cryptic hints for the From the Vault releases. I tried assuming there is maybe only one bit of information in each post, maybe a little more in some, and the rest is potentially camouflage. The weak conclusion is Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud. Taking the first two clues last.

From the third clue, maybe take Ed Sheeran and his album X. The biggest song is Thinking Out Loud which features the line "people ("____le" in the clue?) fall in love in mysterious ways." The Taylor reference to 10 minute version is probably a Red (sorry) herring, unless maybe it's there because that Sheeran dueted on one song on Red (not the 10 minute version). Weak - maybe a distraction. As for "X Pro" together, that's a kind of motor bike or electronics device.  Looks like X for Ed's album.

Fourth clue is "giving sheeran." Thinking Out Loud is a love song to Sheeran's girlfriend, and maybe its "giving" - "And, darling, I'll be loving you till I'm 70." Etc.

First two clues highlight letters. The bracketed L is not part of the Italian word for beach - spiaggia. So I'm just taking the L. Also the bracketed M for Monday in the calendar in the second hint. Backwards Jane Lynch is distraction. I don't see any connection of Jane with Ed or Taylor.

I'm unsure what do do with these, so to make everyone here happy, I'm going to assume L and M stand for Last on Monday. lol

I can't honestly call this a guess. The speculation involved is evident.

Edited by WastedinMemphis

During the Thursday, December 2, episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the country singer, 45, was surprised when the host said he thinks Clarkson’s team is going to win season 21 because she has the group Girl Named Tom on her team.

“The only thing I worry about with that particular group is they’re on Kelly’s team, and while Kelly is a great person and an incredible artist and a great talk show host, she is hands down, the worst coach we’ve ever had on The Voice,” the “God’s Country” singer told Jimmy Fallon.

I know the video was shared earlier but here is what articles are saying as well.

Honestly my assumption ends at J&S doing a song in the vein of Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift, which would not be a surprise. Possibly a collab song of some sort. Can't take it further than that. 😂

Everyone's being so mum this week, bummer. Holly would have given us three decipherable clues by now. 🥺

22 minutes ago, graphite_ said:

Honestly my assumption ends at J&S doing a song in the vein of Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift, which would not be a surprise. Possibly a collab song of some sort. Can't take it further than that. 😂

Everyone's being so mum this week, bummer. Holly would have given us three decipherable clues by now. 🥺

Could it be 'Tenerife Sea'🤔

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic