Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Holly had a lot of hometown support (it was evident on social media and Google Trends), plus probably more fandom support than some contests with other coaches, and still couldn’t get the votes. It just proves than no matter how big your “fanbase” is, a bad performance can be the end, unless you’re a male country singer. 


If she had gone through after Last Dance I would have considered a PV lock, lol. If you have enough support to save you after that…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Daillon said:


If she had gone through after Last Dance I would have considered a PV lock, lol. If you have enough support to save you after that…


She seemed to always have a little trouble with her upper register, but then she showed me more than what I thought she had with “Alone.” However, that song choice may have been her undoing, if her voice was gone this week. She had nothing left. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Fun songs.. sure doesn't mean anything

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW7HqnjlacW/?utm_medium=copy_link

I don't know with that woman anymore 🙄 

 

She literally said during the Top 11  that she had "something amazing" prepared for Hailey if she advanced. 

 

*Hailey proceeds  to sing Peter Pan in the Top 10 🥴

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm curious as to who they are gonna keep hidden until the second hour next week (both duet and solo performance).

 

And who's gonna be done in the first hour.


I think Wendy has a good chance of being saved until the second hour, at least her solo. After going 1st and then 2nd two weeks in a row, I don’t see her solo being until the second hour this upcoming week. Unless they’re putting her early due to her injuries. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok can anyone explain what is going on with that photo where Holly is fighting the producers in the back? And why is no one asking about it in the comment of the instagram photo?

I'm pretty sure she wasnt actually trying to fight lol. The photo was just taken at an awkward time that made it look weird. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Holly had a lot of hometown support (it was evident on social media and Google Trends), plus probably more fandom support than some contests with other coaches, and still couldn’t get the votes. It just proves than no matter how big your “fanbase” is, a bad performance can be the end, unless you’re a male country singer. 

Or on Team Blake.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok can anyone explain what is going on with that photo where Holly is fighting the producers in the back? And why is no one asking about it in the comment of the instagram photo?

 

I was there. A producer accidentally mentioned IDF within Holly's ear shot. She proceeded to show them her hands then walked away singing "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. Other people there said the producer deserved it. We stan Holly Forbes.

  • Haha 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Its 90s theme duets. You really can't say you're gonna do something from the 90s without singing Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Lol. J&S and ? That would be a double decker.

 

Made me look at some No. 1's of the 90's lists.  Looked like the Sahara of singing show materials.  Really wanna hear duets of Ice Ice Baby, Too Sexy for My Shirt or Baby's got Back  🤪

 

I'm sure TV will find something good, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, kforreal said:

 

I was there. A producer accidentally mentioned IDF within Holly's ear shot. She proceeded to show them her hands then walked away singing "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. Other people there said the producer deserved it. We stan Holly Forbes.

so we now have concrete evidence - TPTB knows IDF exists :haha:

Edited by MatthewPalermo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Poor Lana, so much hate towards her on Instagram 😢 

I swear the voice needs to disable comments on their posts

Country artists always get hate on the show and she’s the only one so it’s very obvious out there. She’s making them all eat their words though. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gabe0101 said:

Anyone seen Lana’s latest Instagram story? It is a video from GNT. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but maybe it’s a sign they are duet partners. 

It'd make sense, since Girl Named Tom can do country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...