The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

MJ Santilli wrote at the conclusion of tonight's recap:

While I correctly predicted the bottom 3, I whiffed the actual elimination. I was sure the Arianators would come through for Holly. But the thing is—Ariana clearly put all of her weight behind Jim & Sasha. It's who she favors.

And dang Holly. The Voice featured her prominently in pre-show promos. She nailed Elton John's Rocket Man and seemed destined to sail into the finals. But then her Battle was montaged. And then Kelly gave her up in the Knockouts. Ariana stole her, but didn't seem to care about her much. And now here we are. Holly's elimination at Top 8 is not about her dropping the ball. It's about fierce competition from talented singers, and her two coaches not actually supporting her in the competition.

And here is the thing: As the only members remaining on Team Ariana, Jim and Sasha WILL MAKE THE FINAL. Not only will Ariana do everything she can to make that happen, but so will The Voice producers. No way their shiny freshman coach goes into the finale without a team member.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-live-blog-top-10-results-top-8-revealed-videos.htm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RTV said:

And dang Holly. The Voice featured her prominently in pre-show promos. She nailed Elton John's Rocket Man and seemed destined to sail into the finals. But then her Battle was montaged. And then Kelly gave her up in the Knockouts. Ariana stole her, but didn't seem to care about her much. And now here we are. Holly's elimination at Top 8 is not about her dropping the ball. It's about fierce competition from talented singers, and her two coaches not actually supporting her in the competition.

and he's is right

Nick treated T-Storm very well (and yes, it was another context, but he got him great songs)

Just now, RTV said:

MJ Santilli wrote at the conclusion of tonight's recap:

While I correctly predicted the bottom 3, I whiffed the actual elimination. I was sure the Arianators would come through for Holly. But the thing is—Ariana clearly put all of her weight behind Jim & Sasha. It's who she favors.

And here is the thing: As the only members remaining on Team Ariana, Jim and Sasha WILL MAKE THE FINAL. Not only will Ariana do everything she can to make that happen, but so will The Voice producers. No way their shiny freshman coach goes into the finale without a team member.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-live-blog-top-10-results-top-8-revealed-videos.htm

I agree with MJ about Jim and Sasha.

TPTB will also try to ensure that John has a representative in the finale, so I don't expect them to do Team Blake any favors.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RTV said:

I've said this before, but when I watched Holly's BA, I saw the winner. Her performance and just the whole moment, how it was edited, her song choice, her likable persona, it made for a feel good moment. One that a winner could have.

Then the following things happened:

• Her battle got montaged. Usually not a big deal, but it wouldnt have hurt to see another performance from her (and those 10 seconds from her and Wyatt sounded sublime).
  • Got a pretty bland song for KOs, and went against the KO of the season imo (GNT). She was overshadowed and lost. The newbie coach stole her.
  • Holly struggled in the lives. Even though her gorgeous tone cut through, she had pitch issues on her performances. Eventually it culiminated in last night's mess.
  • TPTB clearly was pulling for her at the start (closing spot on her team on POs and the T13 with a country song), but eventually her support wasnt enough. Ariana didnt care for her much and was way more invested in Jim and Sasha.

So yeah, Holly didnt deliver and it cost her hype, and Ariana gave her the hand at the end.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

I can't stop see John's reaction when Carson named Jershika. the little jumps 😂

a little observation, and it's directed at you Blake Shelton, don't you dare!

IS coach winner:

POs: Kelly

Top 13: Kelly

Top 11: Ariana

Top 10: John

You already know it’s going to Lana. He has won the IS into the finale since S18. 😂

GNT, Hailey, and Paris are almost certain to be in the finale. Wendy appears to be in a strong position for the fourth PV.
But I don't want Wendy to get the fourth PV; I'd rather it go to Jershika. Because they won't bus Wendy in any way during IS if Jershika gets that PV, and they really want Wendy in the finale.

They'll absolutely Pimp J&S if Jershika doesn't get that PV.

The Finale lineup of GNT, Hailey, Paris, Wendy, and Jershika will be the best.

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic