The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

This season resembles Season 17 in various ways.

Like Jake, GNT is dominating.

Lana reminds me of Kat.

Shane and J&S

Shocking T11 elimination Gymani and Myracle

IDF's frontrunners from specific team getting Eliminated, Holly and Max

In POs, several potential players that IDF anticipated would advance are eliminated.

Paris and Katie have same views/like ratios thing.

Jershika and Rose

Hailey Mia could end up in the top two like Ricky.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Paris and Katie have same views/like ratios thing.

Jershika and Rose

I’d actually liken Joshua to Katie in terms of doing well but being stylistically polarizing, and Paris to Rose because both are consistent and well-respected, but don’t always generate mainstream audience buzz.

6 minutes ago, kforreal said:

Damn, imagine this top 8 line up but with Gymani here instead of J&S. 😭

Amazing. A semifinals where I am happy with everyone there 

Well, this season continued the trend of me being sad at T11 and not caring about the T10 eliminations

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Good thing he is with his father. If the nasty comments get to him, i'm sure Jim will be there to comfort him. He is fortunate enough to have a father that supports him a lot

I know Sasha is used to a lot of bulls*** given he’s an out and proud trans guy with a decent sized online following pre show, but he’s still barely out of his teen years. He seems like a sweet (if snarky as hell) young man, so I hate to see him thrown into the deep end of a toxic wasteland of an online fandom over something he didn’t have control over.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Mjsbigblog´s prediction:

"I’m going to go out on a limb this week! I’m going to make a bold prediction. Jim & Sasha Allen will be completely safe this week. Jeremy Rosado, Holly Forbes and Jershika Maple will sing for the Instant Save. Ariana Grande will fake cry, activating her Arianators to save Holly Forbes. Jershika Maple and Jeremy Rosado will head home."

MJ actually guessed Jim and Sasha would be safe and Jeremy would go home. She just didnt guess the correct IS winner.

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic